~11~

Mirabella's POV

"How about Serena Grace Xavier?" I say because we've been trying to name my adoptive daughter for the last two hours. I suggested Serena because the angel is so serene. She's been sleeping calmly and happily for the last hour. She is nothing like her witch of an egg donor. She is a thousand times more like Tristan. Thank goodness!

"Perfect and beautiful." Tristan says with a huge smile on his face. I hope my baby is a boy. I hand her to Tristan gently, and she looks so tiny in comparison to his large frame. He holds her like she's a breakable, porcelain doll. I'm thirsty and hungry.

"I'm going for a Dr. Pepper and pickles....and Chinese" Tristan makes a face when I say that. Cravings suck. I'm always hungry for the strangest stuff. I kiss his cheek and make my way to the kitchen. Cravings started last week which is actually how we discovered the pregnancy.

While I am in there, I hear two girls whispering in the Theater room about Tristan. I don't mean to eavesdrop but they're talking about their Alpha. I am also protective of my mate.

"He was with me before he had Kim. I can honestly say he is amazing in bed. No wonder he has two kids. Well. One but almost two." says the first girl. I'm seething.

"He had almost all the girls in school." said the second girl. I can't remain calm anymore. I burst in the room.

"EXCUSE ME?! LUNA IN THE ROOM!!! SHUT UP ABOUT TRISTAN. THIS IS PUNISHABLE BEHAVIOR!!! HE IS YOUR ALPHA AND DESERVES RESPECT!! I AM YOUR LUNA AND SHOULDN'T HAVE TO HEAR THIS FROM STUPID GIRLS LIKE THE TWO OF YOU!!!" I shout. Tristan runs down feeling my emotions through our link. Plus, our wolves have been having a conversation the whole time. I was too mad to notice his presence because he stays on the other side of the wall. I can smell him though.

"Not my fault your mate has got around. Have you seriously not asked about his many past girlfriends? Stupid Luna." The first girl had the audacity to reply. I am so mad I grab her by the hair and yank her to me.

"I SAID SHUT UP!! LISTEN HERE, YOU LITTLE TWIT!! NEVER EVER INSULT YOUR LUNA OR YOUR ALPHA!!! IF WE EVER NEED TO DISCUSS THIS AGAIN, I'LL HAVE YOU THROWN OUT OF THE PACK!" I am seeing red. "I KNOW ABOUT HIS PAST. RUMORS PLUS HE TOLD ME!! WE TALKED ABOUT THIS IN LENGTH!! SO NEVER, EVER, PRESUME I DON'T KNOW!!" At this point I am hurting a little from the stress, so I decide to stop yelling. My baby is kicking me like crazy. "I know you'll open your legs for any male so shut up." I growl the last part. I turn to see Tristan watching in shock and pride. I glare at him. "I blame you." I growl at him. He leaves the room quick. These hormones are the worst!! I grab my dr. pepper, pickles, and peanut butter crackers. I ate all my Chinese last night. He better not have any other children!!

Tristan's POV

WOW! She was furious. It was a turn on, but I can't think about that. The pack's resident harlots decided to open their mouths. As she said they've slept with any of the unmated males they could and even some humans. They're so easy. Once I met Mirabella, I changed fast and for the better.

I vow to show my children how they should act around the opposite gender. My princess will save herself for her mate. My prince will too as well as not breaking any hearts. They will respect others. I hope Mirabella is having a boy. I need an heir. The heir can only be the child of the Luna and usually is male, but a female is allowed to be Alpha. Only time will tell. She is embracing being a mom very well. She loves Serena like her own. I heard her singing to her and knew that she was singing the song from Cinderella. I only saw the movie because my dear mate wanted to see it in theaters. The song is something about blue lavenders and green lavenders.... Aren't lavenders a light purple? I will never understand this song.

"Lavenders blue dilly, dilly lavenders green... if you love me dilly, dilly I will love you." I hear her beautiful voice sing. As I said... Natural motherly instinct.

Mirabella's POV

Serena is so adorable. She lights up a room. Kim lost all rights to be this angel's mom. I'm glad she's banished. This angel needed me just like her handsome daddy. I'm preparing her bottle. Her first bottle was prepared by my soon-to-be mother-in-law. We'll be married after I give birth. I don't want to have a baby bump in the photos. Now... how much formula do you mix with water? I read the instructions then mix the proper amount. I turn on the heater and warm the bottle to the perfect temperature. Serena just watches her daddy. He's behind me making her giggle. I tried singing her to sleep but she saw him, and she was wide awake, hence the bottle feeding. She is such a daddy's girl. He's so wrapped around her finger. I give her to him after she's fed to be burped. She is so sweet. "Tristan... Can we take her shopping??" I ask excitedly. He smiles at me.

"Sure! Let the spoiling begin!" He says chuckling. Too late for that daddy. The spoiling began as soon as she was born. We need girl stuff. We have a doctor's appointment at four today. So, we have time since it is only just now one. We find out if we're having a prince or a princess. This is also the first time we're seeing our baby. We would have sooner, but we haven't had the time. We get her all dressed and head to the store. Babies R Us here we come!

~3 Hours Later~

Our little babies got so spoiled today!!! Serena got many new toys and outfit. She loves bows. We got stuff for both genders for the baby I am carrying. I feel strongly that I'm carrying a boy. I'm also really huge for the amount of time I'm pregnant. I'm either carrying multiples or a huge baby. I can't wait to find out!!

Tristan's POV

I'm putting cribs together. So. Many. Pieces!!! If we're having multiples as my mom and Mirabella speculate, I'll need more cribs.

"Let us help dude." Lucas suggests.

"Nope. My babies." I reply.

"Please?" Eddie begs.

"No. Ask again after the appointment." I growl annoyed.

"Fine dude." Lucas sighs.

Will I have a large family all at once? I pause putting cribs together to rush Mirabella, who is glaring at me from the doorway tapping her watch holding a sleeping Serena and the baby bag, to the pack doctor to see our angel or angels whichever it is. Here goes nothing!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited Chapter 11!

1157 words from 1086! 

Vote, Like, Comment!!

What do you think the baby is? Could there be multiples? Comment thoughts or wishes!