~16~

Tristan's POV:

I jump out of bed quickly being careful not to jostle Serena, who just fell asleep. I quickly mindlink my mother.

//MOM COME GET SERENA! MIRABELLA JUST WENT INTO LABOR!!//

//ON MY WAY!! I am sure you'll meet me halfway down the hallway! Don't forget the bags! //. She reminds me.

I grab Mirabella's bag while still holding Serena and rush to load the car. I see my mom at the stairs and gently pass over Serena, who makes a face when she has to leave my arms. I rush back up after putting bags in cars to see Mirabella struggling with her shoes.

"I... can... do this..." She chants to herself. She is so cute when she is focused. "UGH, I will just wear flip flops!!" She says finally in frustration.

"Babe, I could always just carry you and you won't need shoes?" She looks at me thinking on my offer.

"Okay! Sounds good to me!" She reaches up and I chuckle more. I put both our phones in my back pants pockets. I had already put the chargers in the bags. I scoop her up bridal style. Time to bring our babies into the world!

~5 Hours Later~

We have been in labor for five hours! I am about to rip my hair out from the stress. Trust me. My hair had grown out a little and it is everywhere. That is if Mirabella doesn't break my hands first. I feel her pain through our link. I also think she is intentionally sending me some to relieve her pain. I don't mind that. The doctors keep trying to suggest a C-Section, but she just gives them a dirty look and they stop suggesting it.

"Tristan, I think I am ready to push... WHERE IS THE DOCTOR???" She shouts. Right on cue and before I can reply Magdalene walks in. Might I add she walked quickly in. She knows that for the Alpha female you move quick.

"Let me check to see if we're far enough..." She checks and smiles big. "It is time!" She calls for the nurses and we prepare for the babies to finally make their grand appearance.

Mirabella's POV:

I begin to push when the doctor tells me to with Tristan holding my hands. I push for what feels like a century until I hear it... The first of the babies has arrived! Tristan cuts the chord. The nurses take the baby to be washed off and everyone is smiling. I don't have long to think before I am having to push again. It takes longer for this one and I almost black out, but Tristan is there to help. I know I am hurting his hands and our wolves have been talking. I know he wishes I wasn't in pain.

Finally, an hour and a half later I have delivered all my babies. Tristan was writing in his journal to document the birth because I told him not to tell me anything until after I had delivered all babies and I forbade him from filming it as well. I know I look a mess and I don't want all that living forever. I finally am holding two of my four as Tristan holds the other two. We look at them in awe. I will tell you this much... These babies already have our hearts. Our world is now eight tiny feet larger. We are a family of seven and I wouldn't change anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited chapter 16!

569 words from 508 words... What should I add?

Vote, Comment, Follow to be sure you get updates!!