~9~

Tristan's POV

I am about to tell Mirabella why Kim attacked her. I hope she doesn't reject me as a result. I love her so much already. I can't live without her. I have a romantic dinner planned. I am going to tell her there. Maybe she won't make a scene especially since we'll be in public. One hour until the moment of truth. I am so nervous I could throw up. I wasn't even this nervous at my Alpha ceremony!!

Mirabella's POV

Tristan asked me out on a date!! He said he wanted to tell me something. I wonder what is going on in that gorgeous head of his? He isn't going to reject me, right?? He said he loved me so surely, he isn't. I can't live without him!!

I get ready for our date. It takes me a while. I put my hair in a braid like the one Katniss wears in the Hunger Games. I choose to wear a light blue sleeve dress with Miss Me jeans with a Fleur Delis on the butt pockets. The dress is more like a large shirt. I put on my makeup. I hear my phone beep. I look at it.

<Maddie: We're hitting up Wolf Club tonight!! My sister is going to sneak us in!!>

Of course, they are. The Wolf Club is a club exclusive to werewolves age 19 and up. We're only 18.

<Mirabella: Tristan and I have a date tonight. Maybe after I can join you guys?>

<Maddie: If you get to come wear that tight blue crop top!!!>

<Mirabella: Okay crazy person!>

As I press send Tristan arrives to pick me up from our room at his pack house. He had to do some work and told me to be ready by 7.

I have to tell my wolf to calm down because he looks VERY nice. He is wearing a royal blue button-down shirt with a black suit jacket and slacks. Did I mention he never buttons his shirt all the way? No? Well he usually leaves the top three buttons unbuttoned. His eyes are popping!

He takes me to a very nice restaurant that still allows jeans. It is too early for a proposal so what is going on?

"Mirabella... I have news to tell you, but I am scared what your reaction will be... before you ask no I am not ever going to reject you. I love you. I'd die before I would reject you." He says with obvious fear.

"W-what is it?" I reply with my own fear in my voice. It sounds like a mix of relief and fear.

"The she-wolf that attacked you... Kim... was my ex-girlfriend..." He says in a way that shows that there is obviously more to what is going on.

"and?" I reply. I already knew that.

"And she's pregnant.... with my baby..."

"EXCUSE ME?!" I shout which gets everyone's attention. This restaurant is on our pack grounds, so everyone is a wolf. I knew they'd slept together but I expected they'd used protection!

"She's pregnant." He says scared of my wrath because my face is red with fury. How could he not keep it in his pants or at the very least use protection!!!?

Tristan's POV

Wow! If looks could kill I would be very dead. She is furious. I can see her wolf trying to take over. The shade of her eyes keeps flickering between blue and black.

"How could you do this to me?? You should have waited for me!! I waited for you!! Are you expecting me to raise it?!" She is shouting and I have never felt this bad in my life. If I were in wolf form my tail would be between my legs and my ears would be down, ashamed of my actions. Alistair is definitely doing this in my head.

"Babe... I was fearful that I'd never find my mate. I would never expect that you raise it, but I would love to keep my child and exile or kill Kim."

"You can't be serious?!" She stands and does the unthinkable she slaps me so hard she leaves a red mark of her hand and storms out. I am too stunned to follow immediately. Her wolf is very mad.

Mirabella's POV

I storm out. I know he followed just not immediately. He insists on taking me home. I let him but ignore him the whole time. As soon as we're home, I storm to my room and change. I change into my tight, royal blue crop top, Miss Me shorts and royal blue heals. I text Maddie that I'm headed to the club. I get in my royal blue Kia Soul; I didn't want a sports car. I drive furious to the club to meet my friends. My wolf telling me to go back to our mate and talk to him. I tell her no and walk into the club when the girls pop their heads out to me.

~2 Hours Later~

We're so drunk! I've drank 2 or 4 Cosmopolitans. I am dancing with some random dude whose name I do not know when he is suddenly yanked away from me. All I hear is growling.

Tristan's POV

My friends said we needed to get out and distract me from Mirabella being mad at me, so we decided to hit up the Wolf Club. When I went outside, I didn't see Mirabella's Kia... She must be out with her friends too. Lucas said Maddie went out with Stacey. He doesn't know where they went.

When we arrive at the club, we head to get us beers. I see Maddie drunk and still drinking at the bar with one of the guys from my pack. I am drinking my beer as I turn to look for Mirabella. I see my love dancing and grinding against some wolf from the neighboring pack. WHAT IS SHE WEARING?!? She is dressed like a hooker and rubbing herself all over some idiot!!! SHE IS MINE!!! I see red. The guys try to calm me down. They are not successful as I get out of their grip easily.

Before I can stop myself, I stomp over there and roughly yank the moron off of my mate. My alpha power doesn't scare him...much. "SHE IS MINE!! BACK OFF!!!" I shout at him growling. He holds his hands up and walks away. He smells like Alpha. Mirabella wobbles. She is obviously drunk. Very drunk.

"Oh really? Tell that to the lovechild you still want me to raise and it's evil mother!!" She shouts.

I growl and throw her over my shoulder and start carrying her out. I'm finishing our mate bond. I am proving to her that my heart is hers.

I quickly drive home and carry her to our room. I'm slightly buzzed but I am coherent enough to prove myself. She also sobered up. She is very warm. Her heat has arrived.

Mirabella's POV

I kick and scream when he puts me in the car. I barely missed kicking his family jewels. HE IS SO STUBBORN!! IT IS HIS FAULT I AM AT A CLUB AND NOT CUDDLING HIM!! HE IS THE ONE WHO MADE A BABY WITH ANOTHER WOMAN!! He carries me up to his room. Yay, house arrest. Yes, I am being sarcastic. I am so mad at him.

He has a padlock on his door. Why? What does he need to hide? Oh yeah... I was kidnapped from his room!! He types in a code. Those are the digits for my birthday... What? When we're in the room he shuts it and pins me to the door and kisses me. I am burning. I've heard about this. Heat. We can't control ourselves or what happens next. I push him towards the bed. We fall on it still locked in a kiss. I don't want to stop and neither does he...So we don't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited Chapter 9!!

1247 words from 1080 words!!

I'm keeping my story as PG-13 as I can! Like, Comment, Vote!! Chapter 10 coming soon!!!