~2~

Ch. 2

Tristan's POV

I sit in my room, minding my own business, taking a break from the work that comes with being Alpha King and Alpha of my own pack. My friends are playing Guitar Hero on my personal Wii. We have a game room with another Wii for the general pack population, along with every other game console, but my friends make goals to beat my records, so they are using mine. It frustrates me a little but not bad enough to kick them out of my room. They haven't succeeded at beating my scores either.

I should tell you about myself. I am 20. I have blonde hair that I keep cut short. I have blue eyes. I am the Alpha of the Blue Dawn pack and Alpha King of all werewolves. My father handed that fun role to me about a month ago. My parents originally wanted to wait until I had my mate, but my dad wanted to retire to be able to spend more time with mom. I should be with my mate too, BUT I haven't found her yet. An Alpha is nothing without his mate, but that is worse for the Alpha King. I've been on dates, but they don't fill the void in my heart. They never make it past one date either. Correction, one made it past one date. I almost made her my Luna. It angered my wolf so I called it off. My wolf, Alistair, is getting anxious. The pain is coming. The pain that only comes from not having a mate. Yes, Alpha's feel a ton of pain all over if their Luna is not found. I know what I have to do to find her. I just hope she is already of mating age. I have to throw a party. I invite every teen from every pack in the United States and hope she is among them. I send the invites for the party to be in one week here at the Pack House... or mansion as it is actually.

Mirabella's POV

I've seen every male in our pack today. My mate is not among them. My ex found his mate in our pack on his birthday. My brothers found their mates on their birthday too! It makes me sad to not have done the same. I keep telling myself to not be discouraged. On another note: My brothers have to spoil me for my birthday. Even with that fact I still can't keep my mind off of my mate. Where is he? What pack is he in? What is his role in that pack?

****1 Week Later****

Mirabella's POV

"MIRABELLA!! What are you wearing tonight!?" Stacey asked in an unusual excitement. Today is actually her birthday so she is now of age to find her mate. That is the fun thing about the three of us. Our birthdays are in the same month (Maddie's birthday is this weekend).

"To where?" I reply curiously because I really have no idea. Her party is not until tomorrow night. To be honest, everyone has been bouncing today.

"The Alpha king is throwing a party and every teen is invited!!!" Maddie practically squealed. She has always dreamed of being the mate to someone that is high up. Maybe she'll find her mate before her birthday. Of course, she wouldn't know it. He'll probably tell her though. If he already knows.

"He is?" I was seriously not told this. My brothers would have told me. Now I feel left out of the loop. Oh well. Why didn't they tell me? Why is the Alpha King throwing a party? "I honestly have no idea what I want to wear. I don't do dresses like you guys do." I laugh at them.

"OMG!! We have to go shopping!!! You have to dress perfect! What if he is your mate??" Maddie yelled. She just was looking for the opportunity to go to the mall. She has a full closet of dresses. I just nod laughing.

After school we go to the mall. We go into every store we can and try on a billion dresses. We need to dress to impress. We may find our mates tonight. A couple hours, by a couple hours I mean three, we finally all have gorgeous dresses. My dress is a fabulous short, white dress with lace. I even have a gorgeous lace headband to match. We're going to curl my hair to match. I have the perfect pair of lacy flats too. I don't do heels unless they are boots. I may be a little clumsy.

Tristan's POV

Tonight, is the party. My Beta, Lucas, is helping me finish paperwork and I am distracted with thoughts about finding my mate. Will she be here tonight? I hope she is.

"Dude, focus. We have to figure this rogue problem out before we can get ready for the party. You can't be late to your own party." He tells me when he notices me zone out for the thousandth time.

My mom is excited and arranged all of the food. Lucas' sister, Annabeth, is assisting in ensuring that everything is perfect. She is great at party planning. She'll probably plan all weddings for the pack too. My dad is mad because I pranked my teachers today. I may have put worms in their sandwiches and then I put the felt tip to a permanent marker in their dry erase marker. He can't punish me, and it frustrates him. I decide to go shine my ruby red motorcycle while I wait for the party. Yes. I am a daredevil.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited Chapter 2!!

924 words! (WOW! was 667!)

The photo linked is Mirabella's dress!!

Like, comment, vote!! Thank you!!!