☸Waking up without nightmare☸

I woke up in the morning without having nightmares, like it's a miracle! It's been 2 years straight that I have been having nightmares every single day. Today was different! I was about to getup but I felt heavy on my waist when I looked the other side there he was sleeping beside me all peaceful.

And it was the first time for me looking at him this close without him staring at me

And it was the first time for me looking at him this close without him staring at me. He is so handsome.
Y/n stop drooling over him.
He had this faint smile on his face and this cute mole over his nose. I really wanted to touch it, I slowly moved my hands towards his nose and suddenly realization hit me. Y/n dumbo you can't do this, why are you acting like a creep. Get the hell away from him. I slowly started to get away from him, and then he spoke..

Tae: You can touch if you want, I don't bite.

Your awake???

Tae: How can I sleep when my princess is awake.

Shit!! Shit now he will think I'm creep. Great y/n!! Absolutely great work!! When will you stop embarrassing yourself!!..

Ahmm!! I need time wake up.

Tae: Sleep with me more! Your so comfortable to cuddle.

By that he hugged me tight!!.. He brought his face to crook of my neck. I could feel his breath! His hands around my waist, his legs tangled with mine. Do he think me as his teddy bear.

Yah!! You need to wake up before I kick you. Get up!!!...

Tae: You'll not kick me princess stop whining let me sleep..

Get up!! I need to use the washroom...

I started struggling to get out of his grip...

Tae: okay fine! There you go. We will cuddle tonight again.

What the hell! You'll be here again. Why can't you sleep in your room.

Tae: That's because princess First of all your comfortable to sleep with and second of all I can do whatever I want.

Your mean!!!

Tae: I can hear you princess..

Whatever!! ...

I pushed him aside and was about to get up, he pulled me down and kissed my cheeks.

Tae: Good morning princess..

Ahhh!!! You can't do that...