RATMML 13

The others were on their way to get Jungkook, they'll save him from the abusive family that he's in. They'll make sure they won't get Jungkook again, never AGAIN. Arriving at their destination, they saw how the house was big, it looked fancy but what happens inside isn't. Yoongi rolled his eyes, getting out of the van as they all followed.
"Let's do this" Yoongi said, snickering before they all walked to the door. Ringing the door bell, they could hear loud cursing before the door opened.

"Who is i--oh, what a coincidence? I thought you guys didn't care about my son" Mr Jeon said, laughing maniacally. The others cringed at his breath, it smelt like alcohol.
"What do you guys want?" The older man asks, rolling his eyes as he crossed his arms.
"We are looking for Jungkook" Yoongi says, holding himself back from killing the guy on spot.
"Oh, that shit? I don't know where he is" Mr Jeon says, smirking. Yoongi just rolled his eyes before he choked the older.

"We fucking know he's here, we read your conversations" Yoongi says, venom laced in his voice. Mr Jeon just smirked, removing the other's hold on his neck.
"Honey! Get the knife and stab Jungkook!" Mr Jeon says before running. The others ran after him as he walked upstairs. Mrs Jeon was ahead of them, a knife on hand. Running to a stairs that leads up to the attic, they heard Jungkook's screams.

Arriving at the attic, they saw Mr and Mrs Jeon smirking as Mr Jeon had a knife near Jungkook's neck, his arm wrapped around the youngest's neck. Jungkook was crying as he saw the others, shaking his head as his hands held on his father's arm around his neck.

"H-hyungs! J-just leave me here! You guys are risking your lives! Mine doesn't matter! What matters is your lives, hyungs! Please just leave me here! Let them kill me"