RATMML 12

Jungkook woke up with a groan, holding his head as he felt it hurt. Looking around, he recognizes this place. No, it can't be, he doesn't want to be here, he ran away to be away from this place. Just then, a door opened and a guy familiar to Jungkook walked in.
"Hi, welcome back, mistake" The guy, his father, said, laughing.
"N-no, no, no, I can't be here! Let me go!" Jungkook yells as tears streamed down his cheeks.

His father just smirked, crouching down to grab Jungkook's cheeks harshly.
"If you weren't a dumbass and didn't ran away from the house of your 'lovers', then you wouldn't be here" Mr Jeon said before letting go of the younger's face.
"Why do you hate me so much?!" Jungkook asks, looking down.

"Because you weren't supposed to be born in the first place, your mother, decided to not abort you. What a pathetic bitch, I'm happy she's dead. The mother who you grew up with? She's just your stepmother" His father said, and Jungkook was shocked at the sudden confession he just heard. His father stood up, scoffing at Jungkook before leaving him alone.

Jimin reads Jungkook's conversation with an unknown number. They immediately found out who it was because Jungkook keeps calling it 'father'. He gasps at the last message.

Unknown:
If you ever go out, I'll get you back at the house, torture you and kill you...

They could've went to Jungkook's house by now, but they didn't know where it was located. Yoongi slams his fist on a wall, screaming in frustration.
"Wait, we can track this number, right?" Hoseok asks, Namjoon gasps and looked at him.
"Good thinking, Hoseok" Namjoon says before grabbing the phone. He knows about tracking, don't ask me why but he knows how to.

"We'll save you, Jungkook, please be safe"