29 - eunwoo & eunbin

Start from the beginning

"hey wait up don't run!" jisung said while catching up to them.

I put a leash on yura's neck so she won't get lost.

(a/n : if you're wondering what kind of dog is yura, here is a picture of her 👇🏻

back to the story.) (she's a shithzu btw)

I ended up carrying her cause she's too lazy to walk.

'sighs, like mother like daughter i guess.'

"unnie hurry up and let's go to the park." eunbin said as soon as i got in to the car.

"calm down kiddo. it's not like the park is gonna run away."

on the other side.

YOONGI POV

"hyung you don't need to scream. it's still 10 am." i said while covering my ears.

"you go to the club without anybody knowing and you drunk text y/n then you woke me up from my beauty sleep!!!" jin hyung screamed and his ears is turning red.

(a/n : yes i am aware the one who's screaming yoongi's name is jimin at the CONCERT but this is at the DORM so– oh and don't @ me for doing this lmao)

I can't say anything cause i don't have any words to say. All the members look at us in shock.

"which y/n are you talking about?" namjoon asked.

"do you remember the fan that join our last fansign? yeah that y/n." jin hyung answered.

"how did y/n know that yoongi hyung is in that club?" this time it was hoseok who asked.

"she said that yoongi drunk text her." jin hyung said.

"how did y/n know yoongi hyung line id?" jimin asked.

They all turn to me who is thinking about a reason to fool them.

"umm. well you see–" i got cut off by jin hyung.

"please don't lie in this answer." i just sighed and tell them everything from the beginning until how did i drunk text y/n.

They all look at me in shook.

"why did you give her your line id?" jungkook asked.

"um because i want to?" i answered.

"but hyung you can't just give your line id to anyone." taehyung said.

"she's not just anyone." i said while rolling my eyes.

"but still. what if she's a sasaeng? what if she will leak your line id?" jimin said.

"don't worry she won't leak my line id, and plus i trust her." i said while shrugging.