5

I went to the hangar and sent the kree a signal, I created a quake and hoped that would be enough for him to come and get me.

"Inhuman filth" I raised my hand right when he entered the building, and used my powers on him. He was sent back, but managed to stand on his own two feet.

He ran towards me and attacked, I dodge it and landed a few hits on him, or it.

I used my powers on him to break his legs and then his arms, I walked to him and placed my hand on his back, using my powers once again, I knocked him out and dropped him to the ground.

"What was that sound?" Radcliffe was there during the fight.

"The spine" I said as I tried to control my breathing, "Now drain it" I ordered.

"Poor guy, doesn't have much longer" The doctor said.

"Will there be enough blood for the experiment to work?" I asked.

"Absolutely, I mean, you were fantastic" He praised me. "I can take it from here, if you have anywhere else you have to go, feel free to-"

"She's coming with me" I turned around and saw Mack at the entrance of the hangar.

"I told you to stay away" I reminded him.

"Can't do that, not when my partner needs help" He stated.

"I don't need your help" I was getting tired of having this conversations with all of them, "Just like I told May, and Fitz, you don't have to protect me anymore, I can do that myself now, I'm much more powerful"

"There's some evidence here that says the other thing" he replied.

"You don't understand" I walked towards him, leaving some room, and explained "I'm doing this to help you"

"And how's murdering a blue alien going to help me?" He didn't get it.

"It's the only way to save you, we're going to make you into an inhuman" Hope filled every word I said, I wished he at least tried to comprehend why was I doing this. But he clearly wasn't expecting that.

"This isn't you" He kept trying to convince me.

"I know this it's hard for you to hear, but this is me. I'm not lost anymore, everyone in S.H.I.E.L.D can stop trying to save me" I told him, but he wan't convinced.

"That-that thing, is a parasite, it's messing with your head" He walked closer to me, and I let him, "The team cares about you, I care about you" He said, and I knew he did.

"I think you should leave, right now" I told him, if not, I was ready to fight.

He threw his weapon to the ground and looked at me, getting closer.

"A part of you wants to come back, that's how we find you. We recieve an alert from our system, the same system you helped create" He explained to me.

"So what, you think I meant for this to happen?" I asked, "I slipped up because I wasn't thinking like a spy anymore, because I don't need to be a S.H.I.E.L.D agent anymore" I was angry now, I walked with my eyes on him, I gave him a chance to go away and he didn't used it, "I understand how you're feeling" This was the last chance I was going to give him, "But you don't have to feel alone anymore, we can fix it"

"What you're feeling, it's not real" He told me.

"What we feel is reality, is the way the world was meant to be" I explained him, but he didn't get it, "I really wanted to save you Mack"

"Yeah... me too" He sighted, and, before I could stop it, he threw a hand-grenade to the kree, resting on a metal stretcher, it turned into ash.

"If I can't save you, I guess I'll save everyone else" I raised my arm and pushed him to the ground. I was angry, I planned on ending him.

I walked to him while he was on the ground, my powers threw him outside the hangar.

"Daisy, wait-" He got up, and I used my powers to break his arm, "Daisy, I'm not gonna fight you" he said looking at me.

"Good, then this will be much easier" I punched his chest repeatedly and threw him to the ground with a kick.

I broke his other arm when he tried to fight back. I stood on top of him.

"I wanted you to be a part of this" I blurred out while I punched him on his chest and face, "We could've had a connection, a real one"

I used my powers on his torso, I was decided to end him, I had to, for the sake of the world.

I could feel his ribs breaking under my hands, he was crying for me to stop, but this only would stop one way.

When suddenly I felt a shot and fell to the ground.

"I need emergency evac, right now!" I heard, but I couldn't focus on other thing than to end it. The ground started shaking, but I was too weak to keep it for long so I eventually stopped.

"We got to get out of here!" I heard as they carried Mack's body into the evacuation capsule, I wasn't able to stand, "Hurry up! He's coming"

I felt someone walking towards me and putting his both arms around to confort me.

"Daisy..." I heard his soft voice, he comforted me even though my arm started to hurt bad.

I felt relieved knowing he was okay and that he was here now with me. The capsule went away as I laid on the ground with Ward's arms around me, I was safe now.

"I'm sorry" I cried, "I tried to stop him, but they interfered. He'll be a couple of weeks out, I'm sure I broke his ribs. I was so close of getting his heart out-"

"Don't worry, we'll find another way" He interrupted me, "Don't think about that right know, I just want you to rest now, to get stronger"

We went back to the hangar and Radcliffe placed a bandaged on my arm, just where the bullet had hit me.

"I will kill them. I'll kill everyone that tries to hurt you" He promised, he looked angry, but I couldn't tell at who. "Just like I first killed the Clairvoyant when he said you were going to die, I won't let that happen. And I know your friends at S.H.I.E.L.D will kill you, if that way they keep you away from me"

"I'm finished with S.H.I.E.L.D" I stated, they shot me. "I should've went with you when I first discovered you, or Ward was Hydra, because I didn't care that he was. I still loved you after all I suffered" I told him.

"Because in that room, when I kissed you thinking that you were going to die, I already knew my fate, and it was going to be with you every step of the way. And that's what I'm going to do, even if you're not Grant, I can feel there's still a part of him in you. And that part is everything that I need to stay with you, until the end" He stayed quiet for a couple of seconds.

"I'm really glad you think that" He stated, "You know, all of our powers appeared for some reason, they're not random. Maybe your fate is to lead the inhuman rising, right next to me. After all, you're the most powerful of them all" I looked at him, he started shaking his head, "but we're going to need more kree blood if we want to help your friends at S.H.I.E.L.D"

"Fitz and Jemma are the only ones worth saving, after all, Fitz was the only one that understood what I was going through when I transformed and well, Jemma, they're inseparable, they'll come together, or they will die" Also, I had the answer to our problem. "And by the way the DNA you need, I have it, pumping through my veins, so drain me"

"I can't afford to loose you" He replied.

"You won't, trust me" I assured.