1

I saw the future, Charles showed me the future when he touched me, when Hydra got to him, now I was going to save him.

We discovered in which building was it going to take place, where we were going to find him.

"Hydra is taking Charles to the roof" Coulson got into the room, we were already in the place, "but you're not going, Lincoln is, it's the only way of changing the future" He explained to me, "Go to the north side, a team is waiting for you there" He ordered.

"Yes sir" I nodded and followed his orders.

I headed to the place and knocked down all of the Hydra agents that tried to stop me on the way. I turned the corner and Hydra's head of security was waiting for me.

I raised my hand, determined to get rid of him, when a familiar face got close to him.

"Ward?"I asked to myself, "Didn't you die?"

Coulson and Fitz killed him back in that planet. But clearly he wasn't Ward, he had a dark look in his eyes.

"You're not Ward" I realised. He walked towards me and I took a couple steps back, there was nowhere I could run."What are you?"

He reached out his arms and some dust particles approached fast into my face, I couldn't stop it. It got into my eyes and nose. My whole body was hurting, as if thousands of needles were getting stabbed into every cell of my body. I could feel the hive reaching every inch of my brain, until I finally got it. He was here to save me, it wasn't necessary for him to explain, I understood what he intented to do, he wanted to create a better world, somewhere where inhumans didn't have to run, somewhere better, a better world, a safer one for all of us.

My breath was heavy, I looked at him surprised and he returned a proud look, I felt so powerful, I felt whole again, I felt complete.

"You have to go now" I told him, "I have a team with me, and they'll be here anytime soon"

"Do you know what you have to do now?" He asked me. And without exchanging more words, I already had in mind the answer.

"I do, I'll make sure of it" I replied while nodding. This was clearly not Ward, even though it was his body, this was a much more powerful version of him, he actually wanted to save us.

"We think Ward's body was possesed, by it, the creature" Simmons explained. We were in the lab, what was left of the corpse rested on the table, she was analysing the rests.

"We have no idea of what could happen" Fitz continued talking, "When I was there It knew everything that Will did, even after he was gone. Which means, whatever this thing is, has Ward's memories"

So maybe It would remember me.

"We know It destroyed an entire civilisation on the other planet, who knows what he planned here" Simmons realised.

Well, I knew what he intented to do, what we were going to do.

We were going to change the world.

She looked at all of us and exited the room, Coulson wanted to talk to us.

"Lincoln and Daisy have a stop to make in the badlands" I looked at him for answers, but Lincoln started talking.

"There was this inhuman, in the Afterlife, he might have answers about whatever is possessing Ward" He walked towards me and explained, "It's a long story, I'll explain on the way".

"Daisy" We were already in the Quinjet, Lincoln draw my attention, I spaced out thinking of It, whatever his name was. He had great plans, and I couldn't fail him. It was illogical the way I felt for him, I felt the need to protect him, even though I knew he didn't need the protection, I knew I would do anything that he asked me, just because I wanted to do it.