𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

CHAPTER SEVEN : WISHFUL THINKING

ANTHONY looked at the receipts of the transactions that Alondra gave him. Tony pulled out his calculator and pushed his glasses up.

"See here we gave you the money.. but who the fuck took it out", said Tony as he looked at the ID number.

Tony chuckled and shook his head.

"Ant.. I don't know if I'm tripping this morning.. isn't this Bianca's ID number...",
Tony looked at Anthony. Who looked at the receipts and shook his head.

"This fucking can't be right",  Tony then hands Anthony his glasses. Making him slap them down. Tony frowned and picked them.

"Talk to her", Tony said as we walked out. Trè was observing the new shipment of guns.

"Bianca done did it again huh", Tre said as him and Tony made their way outside of the warehouse.

"When does she ever quit?", Tony sighed.

Anthony walked into the large estate to hear Bianca having a conversation with some male.

"Don't worry baby, He doesn't know", she said smiling. Anthony then walked into the room. Making Bianca stumble.

"H-hey baby, this is my c..cousin. Corey", she hurried up and said. Anthony just shook his head and trudged upstairs. He was tired of everything. Bianca was the main source of his headache.

He sit in his office chair. He then cursed and walked out of the house. Dialing Melanie's number.

"I need you to come to our spot".

Melanie walked towards the cave that Anthony and Melanie made their get away spot many years ago.

She sees Anthony. Shirt off. Hair wet along with his pants.

He leaned against the cave with his eyes clothes as if he was thinking about something.

Melanie still had her beach wear on since she was on her way home when she got the call.

"Ant..", she called out. Anthony eyes opened. And he had a smile planted on his face. He grabbed her hand and dragged her into the cave.

She giggled as plopped down and took her down with him.

"God.. you are really an escape from this reality",  Anthony said as he looked at Melanie.

"Escape?", she said pushing her hair over her shoulder.

Anthony then pulled her on top of him. Smashing his lips against hers. Holding a firm grip on her bottom. Making Melanie moan into the kiss. Anthony bit at her ear making her throw her neck back.

He kissed down her neck. "Fuck I missed you so much",  he said as he smacked her behind.

Her moans drastically got louder as his fingers traced inside of her bottom bikini. His fingers pressing against her sex.

It was so wrong. But it felt right.

Bianca screeched as she received the pictures. Her fiancé and his ex. Provocative pictures. She looked like a mad man as she paced around.

Corey came up to her. "What do you want me to do my love?", he said.

She looked up at him. Kissed his lips.

"Sends these pictures to Satan disciples and we'll watch this whole family fall",
She said smiling hard looking at the pictures.