𝐓𝐖𝐎

CHAPTER TWO: FIRE AND DESIRE

JASMINE danced on Melanie. Throwing her ass back on her while some of the older people who didn't know what was going on danced by the side of them.

   Tony watched as Jasmine danced with Melanie. He slowly made his way over to them. Jasmine stopped dancing with Melanie sending the tension Tony brought with him.

   "Do you mind if I have Jasmine for a few minutes?" Tony asked. Jasmine eyed him up and down confused. Wondering what was going on in his mind as he bit his lip.

  "Sure go ahead? Tré can you please take me home? I'm feeling tired." Said Melanie. Tré nodded. Escorting Melanie out of the mansion with his hand on her back. Anthony looked at Tré's hand as if he wanted to chop it off.

  Tony smirked at Jasmine as she raised her eyebrow at him. " Fuck is you staring at lil boy". Tony grabbed Jasmine's hand. Dragging her up the stairs and into a vacant bathroom. Lifting her up and onto the counter.

   She found this side of Tony so attractive. He unbuttoned his shirt in a quick motion. Jasmine then caught on to what he was trying to do. Lifting up her dress.

  Yes, they were doing it in the bathroom of a engagement party. She didn't care. And He didn't also. Jasmine kept her moans at a minimum as Tony pounded into her. She bit her lip to stop the screams from evading through.

   Their intimate moment was interrupted by a knock. Making Tony groan. He put himself away. Zipping his pants up. And buttoning his shirt. Jasmine shimmied her panties back up and pulled her dress down. Tony helped her down from the counters.

  Tony sheepishly opened the door to see a irritated Anthony. He has his arms crossed with a I know you didn't just fuck in my guest bathroom look.

     "H-heyyy, how are you enjoying the party.. I was just .. telling Jasmine on how to clean pipes." Tony said nervously. Anthony shook his head. Chuckling at his idiot best friend.

  "Nevermind, do any of you know Melanie's address, she left her clutch." Anthony asked. Scratching the back of his head. Jasmine finally caught her breath.

  "Uh- yea it's 1634 S Tiller St apt #45" Jasmine said smiling in confusion as to why Anthony asked when she could've just gave it to her herself but she knew they needed to talk.

  "Thanks" Anthony made his way down the stairs and out of the house.

MELANIE slipped out of the shower. Applying her favorite lotion and put on her nice silk robe. She, being the most diva of them all. Walked around in heels with a fluffy strap. It was just her nature.

She poured herself a glass of wine. Sighing out of conflicting thoughts that raced her brain.
Taking a sip she leaned against the counter. Remembering the night she broke her own heart.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of her door bell. "Coming". She yelled. Sitting down her glass on the coffee table she made her way to the big brass door.

Looking at the iPad that basically controlled the house. Clicking on the security camera app. She looked to see Anthony waiting there antsy.

As if he was nervous.

She slowly opened the door. His rough face soften. He smiled slightly.

"Hey.. wanna let me in?" Melanie snapped out of her daze. Opening the door more for him. Anthony took in the white penthouse. White stairs that started off as one then separated in two directions. Gold essence. She had her baby blue furniture that brought the place together.

"Want a glass of wine?" Melanie offered. Anthony shook his head. "No I'm fine".

Melanie walked to the living room. Where Anthony followed. Staring at her backside as she sashayed with ease. Something Bianca lacked.

She sat in such elegance. Drinking from her glass as if she was trying to run away from the pain and thoughts.

"So.. you are here for?" Melanie asked. Laying back on her comfy couch.

Anthony sat on the same couch. A comfortable distance from the two. "We need to talk, about everything, like why did you leave?" Melanie sighed. She avoided this question forever. And it was finally coming to haunt her.

"I- I cared to much, that's why I left." Anthony looked at her in such confusion. " I cared on how my parents viewed me, you know how they are. How they react to certain things, they didn't even condone me dating you. But oh Anthony I loved you... still do. But there were many sacrifices I had to make. Like if he got married, if we had kids... they'd be in constant danger, they wouldn't live normal lives like how I would want them to..." she then stopped. And thought.

Anthony looked down as if he was ashamed of what he was. What he made her think of him. " However, it was very stupid for me to think that way, when I left... when I left I realized how much you meant to me, how it didn't and shouldn't matter our status when we got married or have kids.. that I shouldn't care how my parents view me, I came back.. to make things right, to make things go back to the way it was... but I see it was to late." She looked down. Tears dropped from her almond shaped eyes. Anthony gritted his teeth together. Thinking about their life together.

How it was before she moved. He turned to her. Seeing as she was silently crying to herself. He didn't the unthinkable. Lifting her chin up by his index finger. To make her eyes meet his.

Slowly their lips met. As if they were meant to be together. Anthony groaned. Missing the feeling of her soft lips as he tongued her down. Tasting the deep cherrywood of the wine she drank.

The kiss turned to a heavy make out as he pulled Melanie on top of him. Her manicured hands ran through his soft short hair. His rough hands clasped her behind. Roughly massaging it as he kissed her deeply. Kissing down her neck.

Her soft moans were like music to his ears. The music he missed. She came to the realization that this was wrong. It was all wrong. He'd be getting married in a two weeks to a woman that she barely knew, let alone like.

" Sto- stop Anthony.. we need to stop, this is wrong" Anthony came to the realization a long time ago. However, he respected Melanie's choice.

" I think you should go " Anthony was about to protest. But he just grabbed his coat and walked out. Melanie continued to heavily breath. Mumbling a quick fuck before downing the rest of her wine.

ANTHONY arrived back at the house at around 2 am. By that time the party was over and everyone was gone. Once Anthony opened the door he felt Bianca's presence behind him. Making him sigh.

"Where have you been Anthony, I called your phone multiple times and you didn't pick up? Why is your lips so red?" Bianca grabbed his arm as he walked passed her. Making him shove her off.

Leaving him with his thoughts and reminiscing.

I did tis 😁
- naii