𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

CHAPTER FOUR : COME OVER

MELANIE started at her phone re-reading the message that Anthony had sent her randomly. The two words Come Over, repeated in her mind she didn't know if it was on accident so she waited for a few minutes before responding, in response Anthony left her on read.

   Melanie sighed as she lifted herself off the cafe high chair, she had finished a brief meeting with his agent she decided to stay in the cafe a little bit longer enjoying the scenery and smell that took over her body. Still she had a busy schedule ahead of her , she wasn't going to be home until late anyways so popping over to Anthony's wouldn't hurt her.

   She left the cafe and made her way over to Anthony's place, she didn't know why she felt so nervous to be in his presence. Thinking that her explanation to him would do her some justice; turns out it didn't work out that way. Her heart would still pound so heavily at the sight of him.

   Getting out of the car she made her way to his house, being let in by his butler she was appointed to Anthony's Den. He turned after hearing Melanie's small thank you to the butler, his face was amused to see her outfit choice.

   " Calm down, this outfit isn't for you. I have shoots later this evening and I need to go get fitted so hurry up." Melanie crossed her hands over her chest as she made her way to Anthony sitting on top of his desk with her legs crossed. Her black dress fitted her curves perfectly as he tan trenchcoat covered her behind, her long booted heels showing off a good inch of her thighs to leave such things up to imagination.

Anthony stood up from his chair and fixed his shirt, his buttoned up shirt was open revealing the hickeys that scattered his tan- tatted chest. Melanie looked off the side , scanning around his room.

" Me and Tony talked." Anthony leaned on his desk next to Melanie. Melanie didn't respond, she knew Anthony and Tony talked to each other when he declined the day out with the others.

" When you came back, the feelings came back. They were never lost for you, just covered with Bianca. There's a problem though." Anthony looked down at his shoes knowing that Melanie would think the Idea him and Tony talked about would he absurd.

" You still have feelings for Bianca. Tony talked to you about trying to figure out who you have more feelings for and to leave the other one in the past?" Melanie questioned as she looked at Anthony, he nodded before looking over towards her.

Melanie unfolded her arms and moved closer to Anthony, laying her finger on his bottom lip. Her cold fingertips rubbing the pad of her finger across his lips.

" Mi amor, you know I don't like competition. You know how I feel about you already, what you choose to do with our feelings towards each other is solemnly up to you." Melanie smiled placing a kiss on his forehead before removing her finger from his lips. She got off the desk and grabbed her purse walking towards the door.

" It's either me or Her darling, you can't have both." Melanie looked at Anthony one more time before leaving his office, leaving the door cracked .