𝐎𝐍𝐄

CHAPTER ONE : SURPRISES AND BANDAGES

   MELANIE let out a breath of frustration as she stared at the mirror that was looking back at her. Her anxiety was getting back to her, she wanted to stay home— she was going to stay home but she was being forced out.

She was finally coming back to her home town: Paradise,Nevada—after her years of highschool and college.

"Dolly you can't just stare at the mirror and hope all your problems go away. You're finally back in time. Me, You, and Ant need to hang out. He doesn't know you're in town so it'll be a surprise on-top of another surprise ." Tony's heavy Italian accent pulled Melanie out of her trance, his dark brown orbs piercing into her's.

" You're always reading my mind, Bubs. Stop." Melanie sighed as she moved off her queen sized bed and walked to her closet only dressed in her gold satin robe, as her hair was pint up into a high ponytail.

"Plus, What if he doesn't want to see me after me just leaving him. I broke him Bubs, you told me everyday how he was heavily drinking and just losing his mind. You haven't updated me recently on him so how do I know if going to his little dinner is something that I really want to interrupt." Melanie turned around to face Tony frowning,Tony sighed.

" Tell him everything you told me Doll. You know he needs to know, both of you need some clarity. Especially him."Tony suggested making Melanie sigh as she went back to looking through her closet for any gowns.

" I can't find anything I like, so I don't have to go." Melanie smiled as she closed the doors to her closet and walked over to the bed . Tony rolled his eyes as he got up from Melanie's bed he walked into her closet.

After a matter of second Tony came out with a dress that was custom made for her, but she never got to wore because the event got cancelled. Melanie sighed as Tony eyed her, holding out the dress.

" Fine, whatever. Give me a few minutes." Melanie grabbed the dress from Tony, grabbing a pair of golden stilettos before going into her bathroom, shutting the door.

Tony laid down on her bed as he feet hanged off the side, pulling up his phone as Melanie got ready. He opened his messages to see Jasmine texting him , repeatedly.

JASSY🖤 how is she coming along
Boy I know your phone is on you, answer!
Tony I swear on my daddy's life.

TONBEAR❤️ first of all calm down woman
Second , she's overreacting but she's coming along just fine.
She's just worried about Ant. Did you ever find out about what the party is for? It's not like him to have parties early afternoons.

JASSY🖤 I know just about as much as you do boo. But lemme go Tré is going off on the store assistant about his suit, again.