Chapter 8: Plan MS

Start from the beginning

Soobin's POV:

I walked back to class after hanging out with my friends and saw a note on my table. I quickly sat down and opened the note to read it.

'I want to talk to you about the night club you visit.

Don't worry, nothing bad will happen, meet me at the big storage room at break or else they are going to spread the photos of you in the club if we didn't stop them'

I held the paper strongly as I felt nervous, I didn't trust that person but I had no other choice, my whole life depends on it anyway.....

🔪🤡🎈

Author POV:

At lunch break:

Jaehyun's POV:

I rushed toward the cooking club but stopped when I saw Y/N in front of me. "Is there anything wrong?" She asked as she had a concerned face. "I lost my phone in the cooking club." I said. "Do you want me to help you?"

Kai's POV:

I hid the syringe in my pocket as I sat down waiting for Soobin, after few minutes, he arrived.

"Are you the one who sent me the note?" Soobin asked. I nodded my head. "Sit down, I'll tell you all about it." I said.

I created up a story of how Jaehyun loves Y/N and thought of spreading Soobin's photos since Soobin liked  Y/N too.

"Wait, I'll bring the record from there." I said. I slowly got up and walked behind Soobin. He was concerned as he looked at the ground, he wasn't also fast enough to react to they syringe injected in his neck.

Few seconds later, Soobin collapsed on the floor, I hid his body under the carboards and prepared the big guitar bag so that I can move him later on.

I placed the phone inside of Jaehyun's desk and went back to my class.

🔪🤡🎈

Author POV:

Kai silently disguised himself and held the heavy guitar bag as he walked home. He smiled as he heard people whispering and speaking about the latest post Jaehyun shared.

Later at night:

Kai came back from the basement as he was filled with blood. "I need to take a shower." He smiled and sang while showering as he heard the horrible screams coming from the basement. He soon drafted to sleep but it wasn't peaceful at all.....

"So now you kidnapped someone to torture someone else?" X-Kai asked as he appeared. Kai had noticed something weird, every time he met X-Kai, his facial expressions started to appear more and more.

"I swore to protect the love of my life even if it means I have to get my hands dirty...." Kai said as he didn't fear X-Kai for the first time since he started feeling emotions.

"Good, really good. But remember one thing, such stories never end up with happy endings. It only carries more death and sadness to the two sides."

And with that, X-Kai disappeared and Kai woke up sweating. He decided to go back to the basement to torture Soobin more and then went back to sleep.

🔪🤡🎈

The next three days were like a total mystery. Y/N was very angry at Jaehyun for exposing Soobin while he tried to explain that he wasn't the one who did it.

The students didn't see Soobin around and assumed it was because his secret was now known around the whole school.

Kai held a knife and walked toward Soobin who was sitting in the middle of the school. "Do it...... get revenge from him, he is the one who did all of this......"

Soobin stood up and walked toward the plaza. Jaehyun was there trying to talk to Y/N but stopped when he saw Soobin in front of him.

"Soobin! I swear I didn't do it! I'll ex-" Soobin attacked Jaehyun and started stabbing him multiple times as he mumbled some unknown words.

He stood there smiling as he saw that boy kill himself.

While she also sat in her desk smiling. "This will be your end too......."