Chapter 7: New Plan

Start from the beginning

"But what I can do? The fees of the tuition are really expensive..... there are no other ways of making money quickly, other than this....." Soobin sighed.

Kai walked away as he smirked. 'I just have to catch him in the crime scene'

Kai returned back to his class but before anyone arrived, he quickly placed the tiny dog plushie he bought for Y/N and sat down pretending to be asleep.

Y/N's POV:

I returned back to class after hanging out with my female friends. I printed out many photos of Taehyun to hang them so that people would search for him.

I entered the class and saw that there was no one, other than a boy sleeping on his table.

I walked toward my table and saw a small box on it. I opened it and saw a min dog plushie there. I smiled for the first time during the whole day as I looked at the note that came with it.

'Y/N, please cheer up!'

'Who gave it to me?' I wondered as I turned around trying to think of someone. "I really want to thank them....."

Kai's POV:

I secretly smiled as I hid my face, she wanted to thank me! My heart beats quickened as I remember her smile every time......

I should give her more gifts in the future but now I must focus on getting rid of my rivals.....

🔪🤡🎈

It was finally the end of school and I waited for Soobin to come out. I followed him silently as he went into a night club and started working.

I wore a mask and entered inside. I made sure to take high quality photos and make them as bad as possible. After finishing my work I returned back home.

I changed my clothes and lied down on my bed.

Bimil: This is Jaehyun's routine you asked for. The best time to approach would be early at the morning.

I smiled as I checked the files Bimil sent for. I later on turned off my phone and drafted to sleep.

🔪🤡🎈

Author POV:

Kai was having another bad dream, he finally met X-Kai again.

"So you can finally sense emotions? How do you feel about me?" X-Kai asked. Kai hesitated as he took some steps back and felt that his heart was beating quickly. 'Am I.....scared?'

"Yes, you are scared of me, and yes I can read your mind. I don't think you will get Y/N at the end, it will be just another sad story. I can't believe you took the same steps as your mother to become a yandere...." X-Kai said.

"Wait? You know my mother?" Kai asked. "Let's meet another time, Kai. I am curios about this Y/N...." X-kai said and disappeared.

Kai opened his eyes widely as he breathed heavily. He was sweating and his body was shivering. "This is the first time in my life to react to X-Kai, I don't think he is going to be a god friend....."

Kai soon calmed down and went back to sleep.

🔪🤡🎈

The next morning:

Kai walked toward the cooking club and saw Jaehyun there. "How can I- We met before, right?" Jaehyun asked, Kai nodded his head.

"Actually, I wanted to join the cooking club but I felt too shy to approach you..... I gathered up all my confidence, can you tell me about the club?" Kai asked as he faked a smile.

Jaehyun smiled in exchange and started explaining all about the club, Kai noticed that Jaehyun's phone was on the counter.

Every time Jaehyun turned his back, Kai thought it was a good chance but almost got caught.

Kai noticed that there was a bowl filled with flour on the edge. He held a spoon and threw it toward it. It fell down and flour was everywhere. "Oh my...." Jaehyun bent down to clean it up and it was at that exact moment when Kai got up.

He was heading there toward the phone.