He frowned, narrowing his eyes at me. "Because I can" he dryly hushed out, dropping his arms from around me and taking a step back.

My hands slipped from his shoulder, dropping to my sides. He turned around motioning for Dave to follow him with a jerk of his head. Since when did Dave get up here?

Cecilia chuckled from the kitchen table shaking her head. "Oscars outside, I'll see you later okay" she stood up grabbing her bag and walking over to me to give me kiss on the cheek.

"Call me" she shrugged on her bag.

"No" I told her seriously, before shaking my head and laughing.

"Fine then, don't call me. And By the way" She whispered "You might want to take some acting lessons. I thought you were supposed to be playing a fiancés, not a cardboard" She shook her head before smiling and turning around.

I looked after her retreated form in a frown. So much for her support.

I lazily walked over to the couch smiling down at the twins and Mia sprawled out asleep. Gabriel was on the floor, flat on his stomach while his legs kicked out and his hands folded under his head, while Miguel was on the couch with Mia, both on opposite ends of the couch.

I squatted down, picking up Gabriel's limp body in my arms. He groaned moving untill he slumped into my arms. I walked down the hall; kicking their bedroom door lightly in till it swung open. I slowly walked over to the bottom bunk bed, lowering him down on the far end of the bed.

I slowly patted back to the living room, doing the same processed with Miguel. Putting him down next to Gabriel, I watched with amusement when Gabriel turned around swinging a hand over and smacked right on Miguel's face.

"Gabriel" He sleepily groaned taking his hand away "No me peges"

In response Gabriel snuggled up closer into him, making him groan but not move.

tippy-toeing out of their room and closing the door lightly.

Loud noise rattled outside, causing me to pause and my ears to perk up right outside the twins' door. The front door swung open, and the noise was ten times louder. My eyes widened and I quickly rushed over, grabbing the door and stopped it from banging against the wall from the impact and shutting it half close on John.

"Shhh" I harshly shushed them, and they both stop in their tracks. Could they get anymore stupider? Robbin looked at me wide eye, while John just simply glared at me. "Everybody's asleep and I don't want them to wake up" I whispered softer. Breathing out a breath, I shook my head, opening the door wider, letting them come in.

John glared at me, walking in to the hall before banging the item he had against the door hard, causing it to slip out of my hands and hit the wall.

I whipped my head to glare at him. "Opps" He dryly said, walking into the short hallway. Robbin chuckled behind him, clearly finding the whole thing amusing.

"I don't know what the hell so funny Robbin" I snapped. He quickly stopped, turning to look at me.

"I'm sorry" He apologized shocked, making me feel like a bully. Gosh why did I say that? Guilt quickly came to the surface and I quickly shook my head.

"No I was just joking, I was just joking" I quickly rushed out shaking my head wide eye, awkwardly chuckling at the end.

"Oh" He said, understanding, and that's when I finally took notice of what they had in their hands.

My eyebrows shot up in surprise. And at that moment I didn't want to rip his head off like I did two seconds ago, no I wanted to embrace him into a hug and forever thank him. "Thanks" I croaked out with a smile, I quickly widened my eyes and blinked them fiercely realizing I was in the brink of crying. "They'll love them" I looked up to meet his gaze.