I heard a ding making me go look down at my phone.

𝖡𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗈. 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗌𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗅𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗒𝗈𝗎.

I left out the trap getting in my car following the address on my google maps.

I pulled up to a house with three different cars outside. I just know they ass could've drove one of them cars.

I called her telling them to come outside. I went on Instagram waiting on them to come out.

I put my phone in my cup holder seeing them walk out the house.

I rolled down the window and eyed TaMeisa nodding my head to the front seat. "Front." I mumbled so only she could see. I rolled the window back up unlocking the door.

NewNew was about to get in the front until TaMeisa said something to her making her get in the backseat.

"Hey." Couture and NewNew said putting their seat belts on in the backseat. I nodded my head towards them looking over at TaMeisa.

We have been texting lately but nobody didn't know I liked my business to be private.

"Where we going to first." I asked looking through the review mirror.

"Walmart." Couture said chewing on her bubble gum.

I pulled off headed to Walmart.

"They think I'm about to carry my cousin casket and he owed me twenty dollars." I tried not to laugh as the girls and I was walking behind a man on the phone in Walmart.

"Y'all heard that." TaMeisa whisper making all us nodded our head.

NewNew dug in her purse pulling out her wallet. "What you doing." Couture shook her head at NewNew pulling her back by her arm.

"Finna give his ass those twenty dollars." She let go out of Couture grip trying to walk back up. I pulled her back alongside me.

"No cuh you not." I laughed at her as she pouted putting the money back in her wallet.

"Aye! ain't this that scrub shit everybody been talking about." TaMeisa went on a aisle picking up something.

Her ass got a accent on her

"What's the name of it?" Couture asked.

"Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub" She read out loud.

"Yea that's it. What flavors they got." Couture walked on the aisle bending over reaching for one.

I picked up a scrub opening it smelling it and putting it back down.

Damn this shit smell good let me bitch have this on her pussy I'm eating it UP!

I bumped into TaMeisa nodding my head at the coconut lime. She picked it up smelling it.

"Ian even gonna lie this scrub hard asf I'm getting this one." TaMeisa picked it up while the others picked up one.