"The port is full of law, we will have to find another way in." You said, watching John go into the building.

"I'll work on finding a way in before they can do anything to him." Sadie responded.

You put your binoculars away and mounted up. On the ride back to camp, you and Sadie talked about different ways to get in. She suggested getting a hot air balloon to fly over to get a better look, but you were iffy about it.

When you arrived at camp, you noticed a commotion by the cabins. You got off your horse and made your way over to the group. Charles turned when he saw you and Sadie walking up. "Javier made it back." He said. Your eyes widened when you saw the man sitting in the middle of the group. Your eyes met for a moment as he stood up. Despite what happened in the past, you were so happy to see him. You quickly pulled him into a tight hug.

"Thank god your back". You said while hugging him.

He chuckled. "I missed you too."

You let go and smiled. "What about the others?" You asked, nervous of his answer.

"We all made it back, but went different direction. They should get here soon." He explained.

As soon as he finished his sentence, everyone's head turned as the sound of hooves approached. Your face lit up as you saw Arthur ride in. You ran up and jumped into his arms. He held you a moment, before putting you down. "I missed ya too." He smiled. Everyone greeting Arthur and started asking him questions. He told everyone he needed to rest before he thought back to everything that happened.

"Now, can someone get me something to eat?" He chuckled.

Some time had passed and it was now dark out. Micah had made it back go camp during the day, but he wasn't as welcomed as the others. Everyone was resting when the cabin door opened. Everyone gasped as Dutch walked through the door.

"There he is." Arthur said standing up.

"How'd you folks find each other?" Dutch asked with a big smile on his face, happy to see his family again.

"It was Sadie, Charles and y/n who saved us Dutch." Strauss said. "After the robbery in Saint Denis, they got us away before the Pinkertons showed up."

Dutch perked up when he heard your name. You slowly stood up and walked to the front of the crowd. Your eyes met for a moment, and then you noticed a small smile start to form on his face. In a quick motion, he stepped towards you and pulled you into a tight hug. You exhaled loudly, all the stress of the past few weeks put behind you. You were in his arms again, and in front of everyone. You didn't care that everyone was staring, you were just glad Dutch didn't care either. He pulled back and looked down to you. "We owe you.." he started with a smile, he then pulled away and looked over to Sadie and Charles. "And we own you both too."

Dutch went on to tell the group that he would get everyone out of there and safe, when the cabin door opened again.

"Well here you is." Bill shouted angrily. "Well I asked everyone I could find, and eventually someone knew. Said you fools were out here. Shit, get me a drink or something."

"Get your own damn drink." Sadie bit back. Bill rolled his eyes and sat back down.

"This is Agent Milton with the Pinkerton Detective Agency." You heard from outside.

"Already?" Dutch asked with confusion.

"On behalf of Cornwall Kerosene and Tar, the United States Government, and the Commonwealth of West Elizabeth, we are here to arrest you." Miltons voice continued.

The girls and Jack slowly moved to the back of the cabin. Everyone else made their way to the doors and windows, drawing their guns. "Here we go." Dutch whispered.

Before anything else was said, shots started flying through the cabin. But not from just hand guns, but a Gatling gun.

"Everyone down!" You yelled. You hit the floor and looked over to Sadie. "Y/n, Arthur, follow me." She said crawling to the back door. You both followed her out and around the building.

"Let's go through the trap door of the other building, try to flank them out." Sadie whispered. You went under the building and pulled yourself up inside. You and Sadie took one side of the door and Arthur took the other. Milton started talking again which about put Arthur over the edge. "This idiot is really starting to irritate me." He growled before kicking the doors open, firing bullets at the men. You and Sadie followed him and tried to push them away from camp. Bill came out and started helping you. More men started coming down the main path. Arthur ran to the Gatling gun and aimed it towards the men. With his help on the gun, you were able to get most of the men, the rest running off. Once the shooting died down, Dutch made his way out of the cabin.

"You guys saved us." He nodded. Arthur went to say something but started coughing. You looked at him worried, his cough should have went away by now. " you okay son?" Dutch asked him.

"Sure." Is all he said in response.

Dutch started barking off orders as he looked genuinely lost when it came to what to do next. Abigail tried to talk to him about John but he wouldn't listen. She asked you to see if you could talk to him about it. You walked back to his cabin and found him sitting on the cot. He looked up at you, his eyes lost. You looked at him sympathetically, and sat down next to him. "Dutch..." you stared.

"Tomorrow. Let's talk about it tomorrow. Just lay with me." He begged.

You nodded and laid down with him. You could feel how tense his body was with stress. You just hoped with some rest, he would be back in the right headspace.