No Breaks

{Arashel P.O.V}

I woke up to Dorona tapping my face.

"Yes baby?"

"I hungry."

I got up and checked the time on the clock; 9:46 am.

I picked her up and left out the room to look for somebody. I seen the man from yesterday and went up to him.

"Excuse me but do y'all have hygiene items?"

He nodded and got up. I followed him to a closet and he handed me everything for me and Dorona.

"I'm sure y'all hungry so I'll have y'all food ready by the time y'all are done."

I thanked him and he showed me where the bathroom was. I made sure I took care of my baby first then I cleaned myself up. After we did everything, we went back to the front and entered the dining room.

"Y'all come sit on the couches."

We headed towards the couches and sat down. The man handed us our food and drinks and we ate.

"How many months are you?"

"Six."

He nodded his head and drunk his orange juice.

"Do you know the gender?"

"Yea another girl."

"Well at least she can have somebody to play with."

"Yea..."

He sighed and put his drink down.

"Shes's fine. I see you worrying."

I smiled and continued to eat my food.

"Do you know why her family came after her?"

"I'm not allowed to speak on that."

I huffed and continued feeding Dorona and finished eating the rest of my food. Once we were done, the man took our trash and threw them away. He came back and told us to follow him.

We walked outside and Jaxahl was standing there with her family. She looked at me and smiled, then limped towards me for a hug. She picked baby D up and we all hugged together.

"I'm glad yall safe."

"No I'm glad your safe."

"Well I was glad first."

She rolled her eyes and laughed.

"Arashel I'm not finna play with you."

I looked behind her and her family was watching us. She turned towards them and gave them a look. The mother cleared her throat and smiled.

"Hello Arashel. On behalf of my family and I, we would like to apologize for the way we acted last night towards you and Jaxahl. It was mainly my fault of course so I take all of the blame and hope that you can forgive us."

I just nodded my head because I couldn't care less. Jaxahl was staring her down while we walked towards her car.

"I never wanna hear from y'all ever again, and I mean that shit."

We got in the car and took off.

"How are you driving?"

"What you mean?"

"Your leg."

"I have two legs Arashel."

Dorona laughed and I squinted my eyes at her.

"Both y'all better not gang up on me I know that.

Jaxahl reached over and rubbed my stomach.

"Hush pregnant one."

After putting Dorona to bed, I walked into the room where Jaxahl was waiting for me. She grabbed her ointment and I applied it to her wound then wrapped it. We laid down in bed and snuggled against each other. She kissed me and rubbed my stomach.

"I can't wait for Baby J to get here."

I smiled and closed my eyes feeling myself grow sleepy.

"I love you Shel..."

Vote❤️