Trouble

{Arashel P.O.V}

As soon as I told her, Jaxahl went into the living room and out the door, slamming it in the process. I don't know what the hell she was thinking but she about to go fuck shit up since she can't fuck me up.

I wiped the tears off my face and went back into the room. I sat down and watched tv as I thought about what she would do with me, like what if she sent me back to the palace?

What if she made me get an abortion?

I quickly shook the thought of that and continued watching tv. About 20 minutes later I heard the front door open and before she came in I pretended like I was sleep.

"Arashel."

I laid there trying not to make my eye twitch.

"Arashel you up?"

I started thinking about sad stuff so I wouldn't laugh. I heard her sigh then I felt the bed dip. I felt breathing on my face and I couldn't help but laugh. I opened my eyes and she was in my face smiling.

"I know when your not sleep."

For a minute it felt like my current situation went away, but after the laughter died down reality hit me in the face.

"Arashel we need to talk."

I sat up and paid attention to what she had to say.

"First I wanna know how and why?"

I looked down and decided where I would start. I guess from the beginning.

"You remember that day you kept asking me if I seen something?"

She nodded.

"Well I did-"

"What did you see?"

I mugged her from interrupting me and continued talking.

"This girl-"

"Was she tall?"

If she don't stop fucking disrupting me.

"Yea."

"Did she visit you in any kind of way?"

"Yea."

"How."

"When I would go to sleep."

Her face turned to anger and I seen her clenching her fists.

"What was her name?"

"Zenith."

"Do you know what you got yourself into!?"

"No-"

"Exactly Arashel you so damn vulnerable! You know what she gone do with you?"

I shook my head no.

"After you have that baby, she gone kill you and raise the child herself, and after the child turns 12 it'll be just like her if she keeps it. So that's why you need to get an abortion."

"What? No!"

"I said what I said."

"And this ain't your child the fuck!"

As soon as those words left my mouth I wanted to take them back. She looked at me in shock and chuckled angrily.

"You know what? You right. That's why you gone be taking care of it by yourself unless you get an abortion. Other than that you don't have my support."

"Wait Jaxahl I didn't mean to say that."

"Oh I know but I don't give a fuck. Your only 17 and pregnant then got the nerves to say that ain't my baby like I'm supposed to be proud of that. You do realize you ain't give your virginity to me but to a bitch who's purpose is to kill you. Why did you do it anyway?"