🕐

{Jaxahl P.O.V}

[6 months later]

I sat in my car contemplating on whether I should go see her. I really want my baby back. I was about to get out the car when I seen a tall stud walk pass my car with a baby hoisted on her neck.

Right behind them was none other than Arashel. She dropped something and went back to pick it up. The stud held her hand out for her and Arashel took it.

It made me furious seeing them walking together locking hands, but I calmed myself down and waited until they got inside the apartment. Once they did, I got out and made my way to it, knocking on it with no hesitation.

I moved out the way so nobody could see me in the peek hole and waited for someone to answer. The door swung open and Arashel looked at me with a surprised look.

I stood there not saying anything, just taking in the beautiful face I missed and loved. We both stared at each other until the stud came peeking around the corner.

"So ain't nobody sayin nothin and I'm hungry."

I darted my eyes towards her and tried my hardest not to rip every strand of purple hair out her head.

"Um Arashel can I talk to you privately?"

She looked like she was in a daze but finally came back to reality.

"Uh-yea yea. Kane I'll be back to fix the food."

"Nah I got it."

We walked to my car and got in. Sitting in quietness for another good minute, she finally broke the silence.

"So....."

I cleared my throat and begin to speak.

"I'm so-"

"Nope."

She opened the door getting ready to leave but I quickly stopped her. I started to rub my hands together from my nervousness.

"Listen, I really miss you and I love you too much to let you go. I know saying sorry isn't gonna cut it-"

"It damn sure won't."

I started to mug her but controlled my facial expressions.

"All I'm saying is that I want us to work out. Start over and do it right this time. Me telling you that you should get an abortion was foul and wrong but you have to understand I was hurt."

I sucked in my breath to keep from crying.

"Seeing you pregnant by somebody else and knowing that you gave your virginity to someone else really got me in my feelins. I just wanted to be the one to make your first time special but I gue-"

My voice cracked and I couldn't help myself. I started to cry and I felt Arashels little body crawl on top of mine. She wrapped her arms around me and let me cry on her shoulder.

"I guess I wasn't good enough. I tried...I really did. You already been through so much growing up and I just added on to it."

I sobbed some more until I felt like I had enough. Arashels warm embrace was comforting me and I didn't want her to let go.