She's Back

{Arashel P.O.V}

"So what are you going to do?" Amenia asked.

I shrugged my shoulders and put Rona down so she can go in the room and play with the toys. Right now we're at Amenia's house.

"I know I can't hide."

"I can probably get you out of the country."

"Yea but no matter where I go I know she'll find me."

My phone started ringing and it was Kane. I picked it up and answered.

"Hello?"

"Arashel is Rona with you!?"

"Yea, yea why?"

"They're after her."

"Who?"

"Z-YOU BITCH!"

She was yelling at someone and the line disconnected. I quickly got up and ran to the room she was in. The door was closed and locked and I started to panic.

Amenia got a penny from above the door and unlocked it. I opened the door and seen Zenith playing with her on the floor. She turned around and smiled.

"Nice of you to join us my love."

I almost gagged but kept my composure.

"Why are you here?"

I took a step towards her but she pulled out a gun and held it to Rona's head.

"Stay where your at."

I halted and she put the gun away then picked up Rona.

"Our baby is so beautiful."

"What do you want from me?"

"Oh I don't want nothing from you, I just want our daughter. Heard she was just like me too."

I heard bones cracking and looked in the living room to see Amenia breaking her bones with a hammer.

"WHAT THE FUCK!"

I felt a hand wrapped around my neck and a body press against mine from behind.

"That my love is the spirit of death," Zenith whispered in my ear, "and your going to watch."

I closed my eyes tightly to the sounds of bones cracking and blood gushing. She wasn't screaming or anything.

"Open your eyes now."

I opened them and Amenia was standing in front of me half dead. She had the hammer in her hand twirling it.

"You know what to do Roh Kematian."

Amenia smiled and closed her eyes. She whispered "Damai sejahtera dengan saya" then smashed her head with the hammer.

Some of her blood got on me and I screamed. I dropped to the ground but Zenith grabbed my neck and hoisted me back on my feet.

"Your turn." She said with a smile.