She's Fi Mi

{Jaxahl P.O.V}

After Arashel left I laughed at her running away and then I called one of the hoes I fuck on a regular. I needed a nut after the encounter with her but I can't do that with her right now. So for right now a hoe will have to do.

I heard a sound at the door and I looked in my camera to see who it was. How the fuck this hoe get here already? I buzzed the door to let her in and she cane running to me.

"Daddy I'm here-"

"How the fuck you get here so fast?"

She stood there looking at me dumbly and then inched her way closer to me.

"Daddy you know I'm always a call away whenever you need me." She tried to kiss me and sit on my lap but I pushed her ass back and she flew to the ground. I unzipped my pants and pulled my dick out.

"Suck it." She quickly got up and went to work. After some time I nutted in her mouth and told her to swallow it.

"Alright now leave."

"But da-"

"Shut the fuck up and get the fuck out. I already told you no soul ties we only fuck until I get me a girl." She got her shit and left with an attitude. Stupid bitch.

I fixed myself up and headed out my office. As soon as I stepped out that hoe was still standing there pouting.

"Iyana what the fuck are you still doing here? Guards escort her please." My guards came and grabbed her out of my palace.

Y'all must think I'm a stuck up bitch but in reality I'm not and it's hard for people to believe that. They assume I'm just like my father but I'm no where near like that evil ass man. I'm just serious about business and I don't appreciate my time nor money being wasted.

I was walking down the hall when I heard my phone ring. I picked it up without looking at the caller id.

"Hello?"

"Can you come p-"

"Zaryla not a.fucking.gain! The fuck I tell you last time?"

"Don't go no where unless I have a ride back."

"Exactly my fucking point. Call Dasha or Desha I'm busy." Why couldn't she get that through her fucking head.

I'm not a mean sister or anything but she literally does this shit everyday. She has a car but doesn't drive it so when she goes somewhere she's always depending on someone else to take her home, and I'm always the one she calls. That shit gets irritating after a while.

I walked out the Palace, hopped in my car and made my way home. I don't exactly live in the Palace I just stay there sometimes but I have a condo out by the beach. That's where I really live.

I pulled up at my condo and went inside. Before I made it through the front door my phone started ringing and it was from one of my other sisters.

"Hel-"

"COME BY KEV'S THEY GOT RYLA AND DESHA!"

I wasted no time. I ran to my car and drove off at full speed. I should've known them twins had something to do with this whole situation.