《 Eisuke chapter 7 》

"If you want stamina Eisuke would be a good choice because from his bones structure I can also read that his muscles are strong especially in his legs and his stamina is also very good." Luke said.
"Oh come now, Eisuke. It's a parents-child race, you could at least do it once. It's also fun. Please Eisuke, do it for me."
I tried convincing Eisuke.
"Fine, but only so the others won't be teamed up with you."
"Okay Eito and now we will win this thing!" I was very excited.

We went to the middle, where also the other teams were.
"Now that all the teams are here, I will now tell the first 5 teams which will begin."
After the headmaster called Eito's team and a few others, we started going to our positions on the running track.

Eisuke was at the starting position and I was standing 200 meters away on the next mark. Eito would be the person who will finish the run.
"Alright now everybody on their marks please!"
Eisuke bent down for the starting position, it was a sight I had never seen before, so I was more than happy and pleased. The headmaster took the microphone and went to the side of the running track.
"Ready! Steady! Go!"
There was loud bang and Eisuke was running towards me with an amazing speed. He easily passed the other people and was now on the first place. I made myself ready and got the rod from Eisuke and ran as fast as I could. I gave the rod to Eito who immediately ran and was in first place. He was almost at the finishing line when he stumbled and fell down, I was worried about hin but he stood up again and ran the last part, but he was only one step too late, it was a photo-finish and he got the second place.

When the race was finished I went to Eito and embraced him.
"You did great!" I proudly said to him.
"But I only got second."
"Yeah and that's one place too low. Ichinomiyas are always at the top." Eisuke said proud of himself.
"Eisuke! It was an accident, they always happen when you don't expect them to."
I consoled him. I was angry at Eisuke because he didn't see the afford Eito made. I wanted to teach him a lesson.
"You know Eito, even Ichinomiyas aren't good at everything. Have you ever seen your father making coffee himself?"
"Hmm, no. Why?" I looked at Eisuke who gave me a angry look, because he knew what I was going to say next.
"Because he doesn't know how to use a coffee machine. The first time I saw him making his own coffee was also the last time and the kitchen was an utterly mess after that try, it looked like a bomb had exploded. Hehehe."
I giggled and the others were laughing, also Eito.
"I don't know what's so funny about that."
Eisuke growled, his arms crossed.
"So the high and mighty Eisuke Ichinomiya isn't as great as he always claims to be." Ota said. I knew he was standing on thin ice cause Eisuke looked like he wanted to kill him.
"Your playing with fire, Ota." Mamoru said to Ota.
"I would shut up, if I was you." Soryu warned him too.

After that the results were announced and the blue team, Eito's team, had the most points and was the winner of today's game's.
At home I remembered my revenge on Eisuke, I was sure Eisuke won't let that one slide and I already prepared myself mentally of tonight's lecture.

---------------------------------------------

How did you like Eisuke's continuation?
I know that nothing exciting happend but I tried not to use an event that already happened in the first and second part of "Becoming the perfect family" stories.
If you have some ideas for the other characters beside Soryu
please let me know about them in the comments.
Thanks for your support.