《 Eisuke chapter 2 》

*later in the evening *
"He must be very tired, he fell asleep so fast."
I said to Eisuke as I sat down next to him on the sofa.
"Hmpf."
He hasn't said anything since lunch.
"Eisuke? Is something wrong?"
No answer.
"Eis-" I got interrupted by Eisuke's kiss. He kissed me passionately and strongly until I needed to take a breath.
"Eisuke what happened?"
"Who is your first priority." Eisuke asked with a stern look on his face.
"You." I answered.
"And with whom did you almost spent your whole day talking?"
Eisuke asked.
"Uhm... Do you mean Eito? Wait, Eisuke are you jealous of Eito because I talked to him about his trip and cooked his favourites?", I asked with a smile on my face.
"Who said something about jealousy."
He said bluntely, turning his head away from me.
"Ha ha ha, there's no need to be jealous, I still love you the most." I kissed him with all my love.
"Let us continue this in bed.", he said with a smirk.

*months later*
I'm in the hospital just after giving birth to our second child. He is sleeping in his baby bed right next to mine.
"You look just like your father." I smiled at him watching him sleep.

In the afternoon Eisuke came with Eito to see me and our new family member.
"Hey Mom, how are you feeling?"
"I'm fine, thanks. Hello Eisuke."
"Is he here, how is he?" Eisuke wanted to know. He might not show it often and openly but he cares about me and our kids more than any other person.
"He's right here, he looks just like you. You can take him if you want."
"Can I take him, Mom?"
"Yes, here let me give him to you.", I took him out of his bed and putted him into the arms of his now big brother.
"Support his head like this." I corrected his arms.
In the arms of his brother he stirred, began to whimper and started to cry.
"Oh, no!"
Eito looked a bit helpless with his little brother crying in his arms.
"What are you doing?" Eisuke stepped in and took him out of Eito's arms.

Shortly the baby stopped crying and Eisuke gently rocked him.
"That's how you do it." He proudly showed the now sleeping baby to Eito, who sulked.
"It's okay Eito, it just takes a while to get used to it. You should have seen how your father was, when he took you for the first time, he was so clumsy that you always cried the whole time in his arms. He he."
Eisuke shot me an annoyed glance, but Eito looked happy and laughed.

*weeks later*
"Waah, waah!" I woke up to the crying of Eiichi. I got out of bed and tried to be careful not to wake up Eisuke, because he won't let me get out of bed before him. I went into Eiichi's room and took him out of his bed into my arms. I made him a bottle and sat down on the sofa. After a few minutes he was sleeping soundly, I took him to his room and putted him into his bed. I tiptoed back to my and Eisuke's bed and slipped beneath the blanket, in hope he didn't notice anything, I went to sleep again when a voice called out to me.

"Where did you go?" Eisuke asked with a sleepy voice.
"Eiichi woke up and I have putted him back to sleep." I answered. Why should I lie and say something else, it was the truth and what should he do about it, you can't punish someone who took care of a child or rather your own child.
"Even after 15 years you're not allowed to leave the bed before me."
"But Eiichi cried."
"Well, maybe I will forgive you this time."
I knew i won't be on the safe side yet, it's Eisuke we're talking about, so he definitely will find some excuse to punish me.
"Thanks, Eisuke."
"But only under one condition."
I knew it!
"Which is?" He began to smirk and i already had a guess what he will say next. But well, it's not like I hate them.
"You have to accept a punishment, my punishment." He smirked and went on top of me and started kissing my neck. The whole night Eisuke punished me with a sweet punishment only he can give.

---------------------------------------------------