《 Soryu chapter 6 》

We all run as a fast as we could up to the penthouse.

We opened the door with such strength that it could fly out of its holders, but luckily not.
We saw everyone huddled together over a tablet screen. Me and Soryu squeezed us between them so we could see the screen.
"Where's she?" I asked out of breath.
"We don't know if it's her, but there's a baby crawling near the storage rooms in the basements." Mamoru said and showed us the video.
"Yumeka!!" Soryu and I said at the same time.

We were already on our way to the basement, but the elevator was still too slow for me.
"Come on, go faster, please!" I impatiently looked at the screen with the floor numbers.
Finally we arrived at the basements and went to the room, but she wasn't there anymore.

"Where is she?" Ota asked looking around.
"She was definitely here a moment ago, we all saw her." Mamoru said.
"She's really fast for a baby." Baba said.
"But where did she go then?" I gave Soryu a worried look.
"Hey, where's Ryusei?" Baba noticed.
"What? Now he's missing too!" I exclaimed.
"What if they were actually kidnapped, while being missing." Ota said.
We just stood there, without a plan or hint and both kids missing.

*Ryusei POV*
After we all went to the basement room and didn't find Yume. I looked around searching for her. I turned around the corner and saw two men having Yume in their arms.
Who are they and what are they doing with Yume? I ducked back at the corner to observe and follow them.

"Hey, why is a baby here all alone?" One of the men asked the other.
"Don't know, maybe it's the kid of a rich couple."
The other answered.
"You think they're here at the auction? If they are they sure are some crazy rich people."
"Ha! We could take this kid and use her for blackmailing the parents, they surely want their kid back unharmed and will pay us any sum of money we want."

They both smiled dangerously at each other and began walking back, taking Yume with her.
What should I do? They will take her away of I don't stop them, but the last I tried protecting mommy and Yume alone, I got scolded. I can't do anything! If only I could just be as strong and brave as daddy!
But if don't do anything now, I will never see Yume again, I can't let that happen.

I ran towards the two men and grabbed the leg of the one, who was carrying Yume.
"Yaaahh! What are you doing to my sister?! Let her go!"
"Hey, what's with you little brat!"
The other shouted
"Did he say 'sister'? Well, well aren't we fortunate to not only have one kid but two. Now we can get the double amount of money!"
He snorted and grabbed me.
"Hey, don't just stand there help me, getting this kid off of my leg!"
He shouted to his companion.
"Wait, I think I saw this kid somewhere before."
He said thoughtfully.
"What are you talking about? Now you come with me brat!"
"LET US GO!!!"
I screamed as loud as I could so that mommy and daddy could hear it.
"Ah! I know you kid, you're the kid of the mobster Soryu Oh!"
He pointed his finger at me.
"What?! But then the baby is..."

-----------------------------------------------------