《 Eisuke chapter 4 》

*Ding!*
The elevator door opened and the other bidders came in.
"Hello boss and (Y/N)!" Baba said enthusiastically.
"What are you all doing here?" I asked suprised by their visit.
"We just wanted to visit again after so long and to see the new baby of course!" Ota looked around, propably looking for Eiichi
"So, where is he?" Mamoru asked
"Well, Eiichi is sleeping now but he will wake up soon to eat."

"Why is it so noisy?" Eito came into the living room, he look annoyed after seeing the bidders
"Hach, what are you guys doing here?"
"Eito! Just look at him, he grew up so much since the last time we saw him." *snief* Baba said dramatically and let it look like he wept away a tear from his eye.
"Well, we wanted to stop by to see you and your little brother. It has already been..."
"... only a few months since we last saw you." Soryu finished Otas sentence.

"Sit down guys I will make some coffee for everyone." I said and went into the kitchen.
"For me tea please, sexy-bones." Luke said.
"Oh, what's this?" When I came back Baba had the sheet about Eito's sports day in his hands.
"Eito's sports day is coming up and parents and friends are invited. Me and Eisuke are going." I told them about it.
"That's great, how about we all go too?" Baba said excited.
"Do we have to? Why?" Mamoru told us with a yawn.
"Why not, it could be really intresting seeing Eisuke doing sports with his son in a team, when they're always like rivals." Ota said.
"What do you say Eito?" I asked him since it's his decision.
"Hach... alright."
"Great. I'm looking forward to it." Baba looked really happy to go.

"Waah! Waah...!" I heard crying and went to Eiichi's room to get him and brought him to the living room for the others to see him.
"Aww! He looks so cute!" Baba can't control himself if it's about a baby.
"Looks like you got another rival, Eisuke." Soryu teased him, but Eisuke ignored him just like the others.

"It doesn't matter how many kids we have. I'll always be her number one priority." Eisuke said with confidence.
"He has sexy-bones' collarbones. They just look perfect in every way. Can I touch them?" Luke got crazy about Eiichi bones and tried to touch them, but Eiichi started crying when Luke actually did so.
"Luke! Don't scare him with your bone fetish!" Baba said.
"Hach! How long to you intend to stay here?" Eisuke exclaimed.
"Don't know, we don't have something better to do." Ota said thoughtfully.
"You can stay as long as you want, guys."
"Don't motivate them to do as they like." Eisuke said to me.
"We also wanted to talk about the auction." Soryu looked at Eisuke who understood immediately.
"Should I take the kids outside while you talk or..."
"It's ok it won't be long." Eisuke said.

"I'm already looking forward to Eito's sports day."
"Why did you have to invite them?" Eisuke frowned.
"Oh come on, it won't be that bad. I promise."
"They will just cause trouble again, just like always and you will take the responsibility for it."
"Why me?"
"Because you gave them the idea to come." He said with a smirk creeping on his lips.
"And that's why you'll take the responsibility beforehand."
"Wha-" I got interrupted from Eisuke's kiss.
"Hmm!" The kiss got more passionate by every kiss. He slipped one arm around my waist and pulled me towards him to deepen the kiss.
"Now I can finally have my way with you just like you love it."
He whispered into my ear.
"Eisuke."
I called his name breathing heavily.
"I want you too" I also whispered into his ear.
"Waah!" He took me into his arms and carried me into our bedroom. There we had a fullfilling night, which we hadn't have for some time now.

---------------------------------------------------