《 Soryu chapter 1 》

One year has passed since Yumeka was born and Ryusei was already 5 years old. He was a great big brother he always played with and took care of her when she cried, he even told her about his day in his scout club. Yumeka was also growing up, she could already crawl and she would always disappear if you won't keep an eye on her.

*in the evening*
I heard the door clicking.
"I'm home!"
Soryu went into the living room and greeted Ryusei with a hug and Yume with a kiss. I was in the kitchen and preparing dinner, when he came to me and putted his arms around my waist from behind and hugged me.
"I'm Back (Y/N)." He whispered into my ear.
"Welcome home, Soryu. Dinner will be ready in a few minutes."
"I will set the table-"
"I'll help too!" Soryu was interrupted by our son, who was stand right next to us, me and Soryu were in an awkward position. I pushed Soryu away from me and he went with Ryusei to the table.

Soryu came back to get three glasses and while Ryusei was busy putting the knives and forks to each plate, he whispered so only I could hear.
"We will continue that when the kids are sleeping." He smiled at me, who was blushing.

When all of us were seated at the table and eating dinner Ryusei excitingly told us about what he did in his scout club.
"Today was so fun! We learned to differ between uneatable and eatable plants, like berries or mashrooms."
"Wow that's great! Then next time when we go grocery shopping you can teach me."
I said with a smile.
"That was a very valuable lesson. You should remember those things, they can save your life in an emergency." Soryu also smiled at him while feeding Yumeka in the baby chair next to him. He really loves Yumeka, he feeds her, brings her to bed and recently started to give her a bath. He was always afraid to do so, because she was so small and fragile.

After dinner Soryu read Ryusei one of his favourite detective novels, which has become an important routine. Soryu really appreciates his special 'father and son' - time. Later we brought the kids to bed and relaxed on our bed.
"Finally they both are asleep."
I sighed.
"Yumeka is very active and mostly wants to play with Ryusei and he wants to play with her." He said.
"Yeah, but I'm glad. And now I can cuddle with and enjoy my time with you." I embraced him and leaned my head on his shoulder.
"Someone is bold today." He said and as I was about to answer when he cutted me off with his kiss.

We kissed for some time when we stopped and just laid side by side on the bed and talked about unnecessary things.
"The other guys said they miss you, because your always taking care of the children and they hardly ever saw you for some time, so they wanted you to come to the next auction."
"Hmm, I don't know." I replied hesitantly.
"They also wanted to asked for your opinion on the auctioned goods. What you think about them."
It sounded like an excuse the others must have thought up to see them again and it looks like Soryu wants me there too, so I said yes.

"But what about the children?"
"We can ask Inui or Samejima to babysit."
"Alright, you convinced me. When is the next auction?"
"On Saturday this week."
"Ok. I'm looking forward to it."
I smiled at him and gave him a goodnight kiss, then we fell asleep in each others arms.

---------------------------------------------------

Hi again, and here is my next story with Soryu! 😉
I think you will like it, because this story will be more, how can I say that,
dramatic.
So have fun! 😆