Cha ha glanced at Mintae. "Have you forgotten? It's the kid!"

The man shook his head. "But we should have ran away. Where you waiting for them to find us?"

She grinned saying nothing. The man stared at her as though she had lost her mind.

"Are you crazy?"

She scoffed eyeing him dangerously "What did you just say to me?"

The man didn't care and yelled hardly. "You have risked the lives of your men who follow you. Risked my life countless times but i've had enough. I think I have paid off every debt I owe you. Thanks for picking me up from the gutters and taking care of me but I'm done. If you want to stay here suit yourself!"

He was about to run off when he heard a click sound behind him. He knew exactly what was happening now. He turned around and smiled cautiously.

"I'm the only one you have left Cha ha. Do you really want to kill me?"

Cha ha laughed. "Funny how someone changes when they're at the brink of death. Weren't you just about to abandon me and run off by yourself?"

The man laughed nervously. "Don't do this Cha ha. I have done so much for you, you know that"

"It's because of that I still kept you by my side even after you disappointed me again and again, unable to do one simple thing. Kill Taehyung!"

There was cold silence. They could hear several voices behind them.

"Over here!" Mintae suddenly screamed. That was enough to distract Cha ha giving the man enough time to escape but he wasn't that lucky because just as he was about to run, his path was blocked by a group of men walking towards him pointing their guns at him.

"Don't move! You are sorrounded!" Detective Chan who was standing at the fore front said in a loud voice.

The man cursed under his breath and shifted back raising his hands in the air. They entered the garden and when Kim Cha ha saw them, she redirected her gun at Mintae. Jimin and Taehyung who where behind the officers all these while rushed out in a panic. Upon seeing them especially Taehyung, her features hardened.

"Don't come closer or I will blow off his head"

"Please Cha ha let him go!" Jimin cried.

"Shut the hell up trans whore!"

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Taehyung said.

"I have the power here Taehyung. Keep talking and you'll see what happens next" Cha ha said as she pulled the trigger.

"Kim Cha ha, put down your weapon! You're already sorrounded. You can't escape. Don't make things worse for yourself" Detective Chan said in a threatening tone.

"I'm sorry.... can't do that! If I do drop my weapon, it's not going to end well for me now, will it?" Cha ha said with a smug smile.

She watched as the man with the the dragon tattoo was handcuffed before she smiled with a faraway look in her eyes. "I'm going to tell you a little story about me"

"We don't care to know about your story! Hands on your head now!" Detective Chan said in a deathly tone but she ignored him and continued.

"You see, when I was a little girl, I was always reminded that I was less than a man. I had two older brothers but I was always looked down upon because of my gender"

She laughed coldly. "I couldn't understand. The only thing those two had where their pretty faces and their witty words but I had the brains. I handled all my father's illegal dealings behind the scenes. I took charge of the business, learned how to dirty my hands for the sake of my family. Learned how to shoot a gun at age thirteen. Covered for my worthless father many times than I could count....still, in the end, he chose those two over me"