case 01

**UNEDITED

A/N: Heloo~ thank you for reading the prologue and for the votes! I hope you guys enjoy this one cause this is gonna be short. Please vote and comment! Love you all my dears~ ❤

Posted on January 19, 2015

NAMJOO

The buzzing of the aircraft made my ears sore. So I asked the flight attendant to give me a head piece so that I won't be able to hear it anymore. "Thank you," The flight attendant hand it over to me. I waited for her to leave before I puts it on.

"We are about to land in a few minutes please keep your seat belts fastened and enjoy the ride," I felt the success I have worked hard on.

After four years, I finally came back with a profession, a degree on Law, my dreams came true like all I ever wanted. I sit back and hug the plushie tighter. Remembering the old memories makes me sick. Moving on, I will be having a case to solve after the plane land.

"Miss Right?" a little girl called. Her voice echoed on my right ear. I first place JinRi beside me and took off my shades.

I smiled at her. "Hello little girl," I gently tap her head and pinch her rosy cheeks. "What brings you here?"

The innocent little girl showed her grin, handling me a piece of tissue paper, a pen and a glass of orange juice in her tiny hands. "I saw how you defend the poor old woman on television," Her eyes sparkles, as she continues; "Can I please have your autograph?"

I held back my tears. Its not really the first time someone asked for my autograph nor praise me for my well being, but I felt something different towards this little girl.

She's wearing a over sized dark blue Primadona coat and paired with matching skirt. Like what I wore when I protected an American citizen after being accused of stealing a bottle of wine on a local grocery store.

"What's your-" Before I could finish my sentence, I was forced to look back when I heard a trembling voice.

"Chanmi! Where are you?" The little girl quickly crawl under my feet and place her index finger in the middle of her lips, signing me to stay silent.

I unbuckle my seat belt and let the little girl sit on my lap. "Are you Chanmi?" I got the paper from the her and I started writing a message and I signed on the bottom. Avoiding to get caught, Chanmi shooks her head.

"No," She hugged her and I stand up and my elbow hit Chanmi's orange juice. It spilled on the floor, pooling my feet. My assistant Jimin, called the flight attendant right away.

"You naughty little girl," Jimin removed his shades and pull the girl away from me. "Get away from here!" He carried the poor child in his arms and she started to cry.

"I still haven't got an autograph from Miss Right!" She wailed, waking up all the passengers. "Bring me down!" Chanmi kicks Jimin to free herself.

"Jimin, bring her down," I tuck a strand of my hair behind my ears. "I will just have a word with her."

Obeying, Jimin puts Chanmi down and crossed his arms. "Be sure she doesn't create anymore troubles!" I smiled at him and Chanmi hugs my legs wiping the false tears on my skirt.

"There you are!" I carried her in my arms and look back. Its the lady shouting her name awhile ago. She showed me an apologetic look. "I'm sorry for my daughter's behavior." The woman bowed at me and I help her up.

"Aniyo, its fine," I looked at Chanmi who is smiling at her mother. "She didn't create any trouble at all ma'am." Chanmi hugs me and I pat her back.