Thank you

That is the end of this story. I loved the story of Hades and Persephone from Greek Mythology and this was my version. I know it's not perfect and people may nitpick it, but I truly don't care. I hope you guys loved it just as much as I did. 

Another reason I wrote this is because I truly believe that there is someone out there for all of us. It doesn't matter who that person is. Whether they're part of the LGBTQ+ community, whether they're a different color, speak a different language, part of a different religion, or have different political views. We are all different and beautiful in our own way. Love is a scary thing, especially when you let things like what others may think get in the way. 

Be with who makes you happy. We all need someone. It doesn't even have to be a romantic kind of love. Love of all kinds is needed in life. 

Thank you for all of your reads, votes, and comments. I love seeing each and every one of them. If this is the first book of mine that you're reading, and you want to read more, or at least stay up to date for the next MC book I release, add Kat's Books and Ideas to your library. I update it with every book I publish with the description so you guys can know when I post another one. 

I don't really have any questions for you guys, but as always I love answering yours. Either comment them, put them on my message board, or PM me. I will reply as soon as I see it. 

Love you all and happy reading.