Chapter 1

I moved around the crowded strip club with a tray of drinks. Tonight the club was filled with men who were in the mood to blow their cash. I wasn't one of the strippers, I was simply a waitress. The girls who took off their clothes tended to walk out of here with thousands in their pockets while I only got a couple hundred. I'll take what I could get. The club was owned by the Inferno MC and they were one of the baddest clubs in the country. They had chapters in several cities, taking up damn near half the state. Their base where the president lived was only a few blocks away, so if shit went down the trouble makers had to deal with either him, the VP, or their third. Many of the bikers stayed away from the strip club, not wanting to get tangled in stripper pussy, and I don't blame them. The girls were heartless, back stabbing, bitches who would do anything to make their wallets heavier.

The club was ran by a man named Carlos who was a greedy bastard that was taking a cut of everyone's checks, and even selling the girls on the side. One of the girls had wanted to go to Inferno and tell them what Carlos has been doing, and he found out. Haven't seen her since. It was warning enough to all of us that worked here, snitches will need more than stitches.

I was on my way back to the bar when I noticed three bikers come into the bar, Inferno patches on their backs. I smirked to myself, shit was gonna go down tonight and I couldn't wait. When no one was looking I slipped out the back to the alley where Carlos had a door that was his emergency exit for when shit went south. The door opened out into the alley so I had to find a way to block it. I then saw a long rod. It was heavy but I managed to lift it and put it so it wwas being held up between the door and the building next door. No matter how hard he pushes on his door, he won't be able to get out. I smiled then slipped back into the building.

Immediately after all patrons were gone, Inferno put the club on lock down. I sat on the bar with a beer, wishing I had some popcorn. Carlos came out of his office then his eyes widened when he saw them. He ran back to his office and I had suppress my laughter when I heard his curses. They went in and dragged him out. They forced him to sit down and all the women to sit on the stage.

"Do you know who I am," One of them asked him. He was a big guy that spelled of danger and fun. Well, at least what I considered fun. "You're Hades," Carlos answered, while sweating like a pig. "The VP of Inferno." "Wrong, I'm now the President. When I looked through our finances I saw a lot of money missing from here," He answered coldly. "Care to tell me where it is?" I became giddy and couldn't wait for his answer.

"I've had repairs and other things come up," Carlos tried. I began to laugh coldly, "Damn Carlos, if you're gonna lie, give him something that's at least a little convincing." Hades crossed his arms as he looked at me, "And you are?" "The name is Vixen, but here they call me Crimson. I'm then waitress and bartender since Carlos wanted an all female staff to bring in more money. As you saw while these beautiful ladies were shaking their asses, money is no problem here." I got off the bar and walked over to them, placing a hand on Carlos's shoulder, "You see Carlos here has been stealing from not only you guys, but us women too. Every check for the last two years of mine, has always been between three hundred and four hundred short. I get the slips and it says one fifty for taxes which is normal, but that three hundred to four hundred is, poof, gone. Now I had a conversation with Carlos and he told me if I truly wanted to earn back that money then I had to put out." I chuckled darkly as my grip tightened, "Yet, even if I did, I wouldn't have made that back, instead he would've taken more. You see, he sells these poor girls, to deep his pockets. We actually had a girl named Heart, at least that was her stripper name. She wanted to go and tell you boys about the drugs, the money, and the women being used. Carlos here found out and to say he was pissed is the understatement of the year. We haven't seen her since." Carlos was crying out in pain now, yet I kept going. "We all have an idea of what happened to her, so it convinced us all to keep our mouths shut. But when I saw you guys come in, I just couldn't let the opportunity pass up, and ensured he couldn't escape."