A dream..? How can it be a dream? Yellow.. I dislike it?

"A..ah! Yeah! Y-you're right hehe I never had any yellow umbrella." You laugh nervously and try to blink back the tears that are starting to form on your tired eyes.

C'mon Y/n bring out your Oscar-winning inner actor!

"Are you okay Y/n?" You can literally hear the worry in your brother's voice and it makes your heart wrench.

"Aiya yeah I'm absolutely okay!" The pain in your chest from yesterday returns. "Now that I think about it, you're right maybe I had a dream." You speak smoothly.

"Okay then." Yoongi smiles and you smile back. "Go to sleep hm? It's late."

"Yup! Goodnight Yoongs!" Your lips part in a bright smile.

"Night sis."

As soon as he closes the door, you reach out a hand to hold the wall and stop yourself from falling on the cold floor.

The tears which you blinked back moments ago start coming back and you run to your room.

You take your phone after reaching your room and climb on your cold bed, your hands shaking miserably.

You bite your lips to refrain yourself from crying and call your best friend. Pressing the phone against your ear, you wait for Jungkook to pick up.

Even though you know that it's really late to call him right now, you can't help it.

You bite your nails as the sounds of the rings fill up your ear and your heart thumps loudly.

"Y/n? Why the hell are ya callin' me at this time?!"

Jungkook's whiney voice reaches your ears as soon as he answers your call and you open your mouth to ask about the umbrella.

"Kook did yo-"

"Ahhhh I was playing games Y/n why you gotta call noww?"

You close your eyes and take a deep breath.

"L-look I'm sorry but just answer a question and I'll hang up. Okay?"

He stays silent for a while and you become impatient. Then he sighs.

"Okay but hurry upp! I can't let my rank get low."

"Okay okay. Do you remember if I brought my yellow umbrella in class today?"

You bite your lower lip hard as he takes time to answer, and when he does, it makes you want you scream at top of your lungs.

"Gurl wot umbrella are ya talking about? You don't have any yellow umbrella."

The tears that you've been trying to hold for the last few minutes finally get lose and roll down your ghastly pale cheeks freely.

You gasp for air and try to sound calm.

"A...are you sure Kook? Don't you remember the umbrella I always carry with me-"

"Yeah aish I'm sure Y/n! Now hang up I gotta get back to playing."

Your eyes widen.

"Wait- no Jungkoo-"

"Byee Y/n!"

Beep.

You let your phone fall on your bed along with the tears that are rolling down your cheeks.

Your mind becomes blank and the fact that the yellow, mysterious umbrella is gone, makes you want to rip all your hair.

She told me...

It becomes hard for you to breathe.

She told me to stay with him...

You curl up in a ball on your bed, the temperature of your room starts getting colder and colder.

All on a sudden, you shoot your head up remembering the time when Yoongi wrote you a letter, telling you that he took your yellow umbrella.

You hop off your bed and run towards your study table.

I still have that letter!

In moments, the whole neatly arranged table becomes a mess as your search for the letter continues.

"I'll show it to Yoongi and h-he'll remember." You mutter, eyes burning because of all the crying.

You don't find it.

The letter is gone too.

"Oh!" You run and jump on your bed to grab your phone and open the texts of you and Seokjin.

"Jin sent me a text the other day about taking the umbrella! I can then ask hi-"

"What?"

Your throat dries up as you see no text sent from Seokjin that says anything about taking your umbrella.

"W..here is it?" You scroll through all the texts sent from Seokjin numerous times but luck doesn't help you.

It disappeared...

The phone slips away from the hold of your hands and falls on the soft mattress of your bed with a light thump.

And you just stay on your bed like a living corpse, the mouthed words from that girl who was maybe you roaming in your head, messing up your mind.

So I lost him..?

suddenly i really wanna write angst like, a book of angst centering angst with loads of angst full of angst with an extra pinch of angst- *gets dragged away*

AFJJB