Confusion strikes your head as you get up and go to find your umbrella inside your bag but discover that the umbrella is not in there too.

You look everywhere in your room to find the umbrella but fail miserably. The uneasiness inside you builds more and more and you feel the need to drink water.

After taking a gulp of water from the glass that was resting on your table, you look around frantically.

Beads of sweat start forming on your forehead and neck as you try to think of every possible place where your umbrella can be.

You clearly remember placing the umbrella inside your drawer before dinner but still you try to think about places where you might have kept the umbrella.

Maybe in the umbrella stand right? I was t-too tired..yeah.

You run downstairs without any further ado and start rummaging through the umbrellas inside the umbrella stand, but you find no trace of the umbrella that literally holds your every day's sanity.

Your throat becomes dry and you run to your brother's room. You hesitate for a while and wonder if he's already asleep but soon you decide to knock on his door.

I need to find the umbrella first.

"Yoongi? You still awake?" You try your level best to sound as normal as possible and knock on the closed door of his room.

"Y/n?" His faint voice reaches your ears and you nod. Realizing that he can't see you, you speak up.

"Yeah it me.. Did you see my uh umbrella?" You ask and the door opens revealing your brother. His hair is messy indicating that he was at least lying on his bed if not sleeping and this makes you feel a little bit bad.

"Eh what umbrella? The black one? It's in the stand." He tries to remember correctly while scratching his tummy and you vigorously shake your head.

"No no. Not the black umbrella. I'm talking about the yellow one." He gives you a weird glance as you become impatient, wanting a reply from him as soon as possible.

"The heck are ya talking 'bout? Yellow umbrella?"

You nod your head.

"But you don't have any yellow umbrella Y/n." Your breathing stops for a moment and Yoongi rubs his eyes.

"Seriously did you see a yellow umbrella in your dream or someth-"

"NO!" He flinches at your sudden outburst and you realize what you just did.

"I-I'm sorry." You lower your head.

"It's just, I can't find the umbrella and I don't know where to look for it." You ramble and look up as your brother holds your shoulder.

"Y/n-ah?"

"Y-yea?"

"You never had any umbrella that's yellow. Maybe you had a dream. Cuz you dislike the color yellow so why'd you have an umbrella of that color?" He looks at you with worry evident on his face and you just open and close your mouth like a fish out of water, not understanding how to respond.