16. Monaco

"Monaco?" I looked at Pepper in shock, I had no idea we were flying to Monaco.

"Yeah, Mr Stark wants you to be there" she said slowly as James walked into the kitchen "did someone say, Monaco".

"I was just made CEO. I can't handle the pressure, and now Monaco" I quoted with my fingers "I am not ready" I took a seat.

"It will be good for you to be there, mam" Pepper looked at me "it will be good for the company".

"If you say so Pep, and please don't call me mam...it's awkward coming from you" I chuckled as she smiled "okay, Aurora".

"So, when are we leaving?" James asked as I looked at him "it's not a vacay".

"First time on a private jet, feels like a vacay for me" he smirked as me & Pepper began to giggle.

"Where is Tony?" I asked annoyingly as I checked the time, he was already an hour late.

"Almost here" Pepper said as she checked her phone & in five minutes Tony walked in.

"You are late" I announced as he smirked "what's the point of owing a private jet, when you can't be late".

"That's why I wanted to fly commercial" I rolled my eyes at James but he was already too busy clicking selfies & drowning himself in champagne.

We arrived at the Grand Prix & it was my first time there, I was excited but I tried to keep my cool. James was already exploding with excitement as we got out of the car. The good thing about being the CEO of Stark Industries was the lifestyle & the many outfit choices that comes along with it, I had my own stylist who drops in dozens of outfits for me to choose for every time I'm in need so, I don't have to shop another day of my life.

Tony & Pepper walked out from the other car behind us, me & Tony were not in speaking terms after having a little bit of a quarrel yesterday inside the jet

Tony & Pepper walked out from the other car behind us, me & Tony were not in speaking terms after having a little bit of a quarrel yesterday inside the jet. I walked into the hotel with James as tony & pepper followed "Mr Stark" we heard Natalie as she headed towards us with a big smile on her face "Mam, you look beautiful" she beamed at me. As me & pepper looked at Tony, he hired Natalie behind our backs he was so predictable. "We have one photographer from the ACM, if you don't mind" Natalie said as a photographer appeared & took a picture of us.

"You look fantastic" Tony complimented Natalie "Why, thank you very much" she smiled at him as she walked us to our table.

"I'll grab a drink" I said "I can fetch you anything, you want mam" Natalie offered.

"No, thank you" I walked towards the bar as tony followed "you want a massage?"