8. I don't have anyone else, but you

"Sweetheart, take care of yourself & I'll be travelling to & fro you don't have to worry about it" Mom said as she closed the trunk of her car.

"I know mom, it's just that...it's weird, you moving to Malibu to be with Stane" I mentioned.

"But you know LA will always be my home & it's not that far" she looked at me.

"Yeah, I know mom...I know, I'm happy for you, I really am" we hugged.

"And my office is in here" she reminded me as I chuckled "yah mom".

"Don't forget tomorrow night, dinner at eight" she smirked as she got into her car "peanut, say goodbye to your sister" she gazed at her white Persian cat as I chuckled "I'll miss you too peanut".

"See you tomorrow honey" she blew kisses as she drove away. My mom & I lived on the same street because she didn't want me to be far from her & now she has moved to Malibu to be with her new beau.

"Come on boy" I called Hercules as he jumped into the car "now behave & no barking" I warned as we had to drive all the way to Malibu, this was the first time I was taking him out at such a distance & he was thrilled. I pulled up at obadiah's driveway as Hercules jumped out of the car & sniffed around "sweetheart" mom beamed as she opened the door "and you brought your boy too", she was not really a dog person but she doesn't dislike them either she just didn't know how to take care of them.

"I wanted him to meet Obi" I walked in.

"That's a pretty handsome dog you got there" Obadiah mentioned as he walked towards us holding a glass of wine.

Hercules just stared at him "it's okay boy, he's family" I looked down on him as he walked slowly towards Obadiah & sniffed him "who's a good boy?" Obadiah gently petted him.

"Hercules, is his name" I said.

"Hercules" Obadiah smirked "what a great name for a handsome boy".

"I'm almost done with the lamb" mom announced as she walked towards the kitchen.

"What's your poison?" Obadiah asked.

"Red, will do" I smiled as he nodded "sure" & walked towards the bar.

"I love the place" I yelled as I took a look around "thanks" Obadiah smiled as he handed me my drink "I have been living here since the early 2000".

"Nice" I mumbled as we heard the door bell "that must be Stark" mom yelled as she walked towards the door "you mean Tony?" I looked at Obadiah as he responded "yes, hope you don't mind..."

"Of course not" I said but why did they invite Tony over I thought, it was a family thing.

"Stark, is here" Mom announced as she & Tony walked into the office where me & Obadiah was, I was looking at the photo frames.

"Tony" Obadiah beamed as they embraced.

"Sweetie, can you please help me set the table?" Mom looked at me as I nodded "sure mom" & trailed behind her "you made lamb chops" I beamed.