12. Who is the iron man?

"James, there's something I gotta tell you" I murmured as I dived into the couch.

"Yeah" he mumbled as he put his phone down "anything?"

"It's just that, we don't keep secrets from each other...and the thing is..." before I could continue we heard the door bell.

"Keep that thought" James said as he walked towards the door "Mrs Ross" I heard him loudly.

"Mom" I stood up & walked towards the door, I saw her walking in holding Peanut she looked terrified & lost "mom" I yelled as I ran towards her "you okay?". She fell on the floor "mom" I panicked as James quickly closed the door "you want me to call an ambulance?"

"It's okay...I'm fine" mom said slowly.

"What happened?" I embraced her.

"Obi" she mumbled.

"Is he okay?" I was terrified.

"You need to watch this" she pulled a pen drive out from her pocket "now". James was quick enough to grab his laptop & put the pen drive in "it's password protected".

"Give me" mom snatched the laptop as she typed in the password & a dozen of files popped up.

"What are these?" I asked in confusion as I opened the first file "weapons...mom, are these from Stark Industries?" She tapped at a file as a video popped up "who are these?" I was even more confused.

"Looks like terrorist" James said, they were speaking in a foreign language "what are they saying?" Then to our horror the hood on top of the man was lifted & it was Tony.

"Oh my god" James was horrified "is that Tony Stark?"

"What? Is this mom?" I panicked, I couldn't understand what was going on.

"It's Obi, he was the master mind behind everything that happened he's a bad man" mom said.

"What?" I was more horrified "I've to inform Tony".

"Tell him about the suit" Mom informed.

"What suit?" I asked in confusion.

"Obi, is building a suit" she mentioned. So, Obadiah was so interested in Tony's life because Tony was building a suit & he wanted that suit now everything was coming to me.

"Pick up" I shuddered as I rang tony up.

"Hello" he answered.

"Tony, thank god...your right about Obadiah, he put the hit on you & he's building a suit like you" I explained as fast as I could "tony, can you hear me hello?" The phone hanged up, I called him up again & again he was not answering "what the hell" I cursed as I rang pepper up instead "where are you?"

"I am out on a date" she chuckled.

"I am so sorry pepper to ruin your date but I'm sending you some files right now check them out & inform the police about Obadiah, he's the one who put a hit on Tony & he's building a suit".