I agree.Seems like he's not only loud in real life.

After they were done they were showing their assortments to the florist.He was telling them how those were.According to him some of those pieces could be sold and were done beautifully.Everyone did a good job.The episode was coming to an end.Only Suga And Jin's judgement was left.I was looking at them carefully when one of the staff members approached me.

"Eunji-sshi?"He called shyly.

I moved my gaze from BTS and looked at him only to see a handsome guy standing.He seemed a little younger than me.I smiled,"Yes?"

"You seemed alone.So I thought I should give you company,"He said.

I smiled,"That's really considerate of you.Thank you,mister..?""

"Oh,I'm Woohyeon.Ahn Woohyeon.I'm in the lighting team,"He said while offering me his hand to shake.

I took it and shook his hand,"Nice to meet you,Woohyeon-sshi."

"I'm younger than you,you can talk informally if you want."He said.

I just smile awkwardly.I didn't know him enough to talk informally to him and don't know how to tell him that.

But he seemed like a nice guy.We chichatted a bit about bts and flowers and this shop.He was really nice to me and humble.

The episode was about to end but me and Woohyeon kept talking.At one point of the conversation Woohyeon suddenly asked,"Umm..May I ask you a question?"

"Sure.Go ahead!"

"Umm...are you J-hope-sshi's girlfriend?"

I was so taken aback that I had to pause for a moment.I didn't even notice the shooting ending or bts bowing to everyone and telling them they worked hard.

"Did I shock you?"Woohyeon asked while rubbing his hair.

After I regained my composure I answered,"No,we are just friends."

What's wrong with people these days asking if we are in a relationship?

Woohyeon smiled,"So are you single?"

I was taken aback again.I was never put in this kind of position so I don't know.

Is he trying to flirt with me?

"Yes,"I replied.

Woohyeon's smile grew wider and he suddenly blushed,"Actually I've been noticing you for a while.And honestly you are really pretty and sweet..and...and...."

Woohyeon suddenly stopped.Seemed like he was trying to find the right words but was failing.So he just gave up completely and asked while looking away from me,"Can you give me your number?"

I tried not to look shock because that might seem a little rude but I couldn't help but to widen my eyes.I quickly looked away.I have no experience of anyone trying to get my number.I don't know what to do.Honestly Woohyeon seems like a nice guy.So I should just give him my number and save both of ourselves from this awkward position.

Right?

"Sure!"I said still looking away.

Woohyeon quickly turned to me while smiling widely and got his phone out,"Please Tell me your number."

"Yes,"I was still looking away,"It's 010..."

Suddenly a hand flung around my shoulder and pulled me towards him quickly.

I turned to see who that person was and saw Hoseok by my right side.On if arms was around my shoulder and the other was holding a flower bouquet.

He was looking at Woohyeon.He was not giving his usual happy vibe.He seemed...a bit annoyed?I wonder what happened to him because he was so happy while shooting.

"J-hope-sshi!"Woohyeon said.

Hoseok gave a fake smile trying to make it look genuine,"Oh,Woohyeon-ah,Pdnim is calling for you.I think you should go."

"Oh!"

"Now!"Hoseok again gave a fake smile.

Woohyeon quickly nodded and left.

After Woohyeon was completely out of sight Hoseok left my shoulder and frowned at me,"You were about to give your number to a random guy you just met?"

I was still weirded out by his mood change.What's gotten into him suddenly?

"He's not a random guy.And he seemed nice."I said.

"Everyone seems nice but they backstab you after that,"Hoseok said seriously.

I frowned.It's the first time I've seen him negative about something.

"Hoseok-ah,we are still on mission making friends.I was trying to do that.You told me to be social,remember?"I asked.

"I didn't tell you to be this social that you give your number to anyone you just met!That too a guy...."

Hold on a fucking moment.

I looked at Hoseok who was constantly telling me why I should trust and give my number to just anyone.His behavior and mood swing is kind of making sense now.If what I'm thinking is right then..

I smirked.

Interesting.

Hoseok stopped taking and looked at me,"Why're you smiling like that?"

I kept smirking and asked straight forwardly,"Are you jealous?"

Hoseok widened his eyes and then rapped the next sentences,"What?Why would I be?What would be the reason?There's no reason at all!This is so childish!Why would I?"

I suddenly got reminded that he's a rapper!

His embarrassed rap made my smirk grow wider.He noticed it and stopped.He knows nothing's gonna work now.

He just hit my face with the bouquet slowly and said,"This is for you."

I caught the bouquet and smiled.This is the bouquet he made today.He gave the first ever bouquet he made to me.

"We are eating lunch,wanna join?"Hoseok asked while looking away.

I wanted to giggle.It's so fun seeing him so embarrassed.

But I didn't.I just smirked.

Hoseok looked at me and angrily shouted,"CAN YOU STOP SMILING LIKE THAT?"

I kept smirking but suddenly held his hand.

"What now?"He asked.

"What else?Let's go for lunch!"I said while dragging him to the rest of BTS.

Hoseok was turning red with embarrassment.

But I weirdly felt giddy and happy?

I didn't know why.

Probably because I found something to tease Hoseok with?

Today besides learning about birth flowers,different flower assortments,I also learnt about an interesting thing to tease Jung Hoseok about!

___________________________________