12

Catori

After breakfast, we went for a swim in the Nile. Ankhesenamun came and sat next to me "My friend, is it true?" She asks and I blushed a bit "you are with child?" She asks "Why would you assume that, Ankhe?" I asks

"Well, any woman would see. You are glowing, your hair grew faster and is curlier than before. You're tired during the day and hyper at night. Is it true?" She asks and I look down "yeah" I let out and she squealed happily hugging me "I'm so happy for you and my brother" she says with a huge smile "thank you, my friend. Although, would you help me? I'm not going to lie, I'm really scared"

"Of course I will. I will always be here for you and my brother. You're part of our family now" she says hugging me and I hugged her back. "That means so much to me, Ankhesenamun"

"Now, you must tell me. What names you have in mind?" She asks pulling away from the hug "I don't know....I don't know any Egyptian names" I say cheesily and she giggles "no problem. I just want you to know that no matter what you need, I'm here" she says "thanks"

"Hey Layla" I call Layla "Yes Ummi?" She answers "What do you think about having another sibling" I ask and she thinks "I don't think that is possible, Ummi. My mother and father are gone......." she says looking down "Don't you like me as your mother?"
"Of course i do Ummi" she says and she realized "do you mean, you want to be me and Jamilah's new mother?" She asks as a tears escaped her eyes

"Why not?" I shrugged and she sobbed hugging me ".....but if you will be our new mother, then who's our new father?" She asks as our eyes met "The Pharaoh, who else?" I say and she gasps "The Pharaoh wants to be.......our father?" She asks "Why not?" we heard as Tutankhamun sat next to me on the grass. Layla was shy, she always is shy around him. He chuckles "you don't have to be shy, little one" he reassured and she smiled "So I asked, would you like to have a younger sibling?" I ask and she thinks

"That would be nice" she nods then comes to realize "wait....are you.....?" She asks and I giggled "really?" I nod and she squeals hugging me making Tutankhamun chuckle "can I have a baby brother?" She asks and I think "I really don't know....." I say looking back at Tutankhamun "We might. If the Gods are on our side" he smiles and she squealed "Thank you Ummi!" She says hugging me, crying on my shoulder as Tutankhamun ran his hands on her black hair chuckling "Thank you" she cries

"Why are you crying?" I ask wiping her tears "I have never been this happy before" she let's out and I kissed her forehead giggling. She went back to swimming in the Nile while I smiled happily. I never thought my life would turn out like this.

"You will be a great mother" Tutankhamun says as he wrapped his arms around my waist "Really?" I ask "I feel the Gods brought Layla and Jamilah to test us and I feel that you have past that test" he says and I blushed. We kissed then pulled apart "I actually came to say, there will be festival next year. I told Ankhesenamun to come tell you but she GOT A LITTLE CARRIED AWAY!" he raised his voice making me jump and confused.

All my confusion faded when we saw Ankhesenamun come out behind a bush "Why hello my dear brother and sister wife" she says sitting next to Tutankhamun and I giggled. Tutankhamun wrapped his arms around us both "you know, I actually for once feel complete with my little family" he says and we giggled "you're right brother. Never have I thought that a girl from out our time would complete us" he says and we laughed.

"What's this festival?" I ask after some time "Oh, the festival is next year. It's a festival we have once a year, when the year starts" Ankhesenamun explains "right....and what's happening?" I ask "Oh nothing much. Just dancers, music, food. Happiness, joy of our people, friends and family." Tutankhamun explained "ooh, sounds fun"

"So what are you guys going to name your child?" Asked Ankhesenamun "Well.....I was going to ask you the same same after the meeting I just had, Catori" says Tutankhamun and I think "I-i......I don't know." I say staring off into space "are you thinking?" Asked Tutankhamun and I nod "I do this when I'm deep in thought" I explained and they waited patiently

"Yeah, I got nothing" I shrugged and Tutankhamun opened his mouth "Well I was thinking----" he says and I shushed him "wait......." I say looking at the blue sky "Kaizer....." I say and they are quiet for some time "Emperor?" Asked Tutankhamun "That's a great powerful name" Ankhesenamun smiled and I shrugged smiling proud of myself "if it's a girl?" Asked Ankhesenamun "oh, we can name her Isis." I shrugged and they laughed till one council member came to announce a meeting for the Pharaoh and we sighed that he had to leave.

Tutankhamun stood up saying "You might as well get started on planning for the festival, my ladies. Ankhesenamun, make sure Catori doesn't overwork herself and both of you" he says "will do, brother" she says and he leaves as I am left there, a blushing mess "Already he is being overprotective. Are you blushing?" Ankhesenamun asks and I furrowed my eyebrows "No!" I say and she giggles.

"Do you know how to plan for a festival?" She asks and i think. Do I? "I don't know" I says and she stands up extending her hand for me then I stood up next to her "I'll teach you then" she says then I call out for Layla "Layla" she swam back "yes Ummi?"

"We're going now" I says and she smiles "Okay!" Clover  purred on my blue dress and I picked her up "hello" I say as me and Ankhesenamun giggled running our hands on her gray fur.

A few months of planning and it was coming along great. Tutankhamun helped here and there, even he played a big part.......well he's the Pharaoh so yeah. He also is very overprotective, so as Ankhesenamun and I don't blame them at all. "My love, I'll be going on a hunt next week so I've asked Ankhesenamun if she would sleep with you in my chambers if you feel safer and I've also got guards to guard my chambers and you---" I cut him off by kissing him "Tutankhamun, I will be fine. I just want to be safe and come back to me" I say and he smiles moving a strand of my hair out my face then kisses my slightly raised stomach "i will. For all of you, Ankhe, Layla, Jamilah, you and Kaizer" he says and i giggled "how do you know it's going to be a boy?"

"I just know" he states and i rolled my eyes as he kisses my forehead tenderly "I will come back, I just need you to take care of you're, both of you" he says "can you do that for me?" He asks and i nod "no problem" I say then pecked his lips and slept on the bed with Layla and Jamilah who had grown to be a toddler now. Drifting off to a peaceful slumber......

I hoped you like this chapter and yes, on the top is the faceclaim of Catori/Cadie. You know what you have to do;

VOTE
COMMENT
AND LET'S BE FRIENDS

Until next chapter😘
Chao