2, save the break own

Chapter two. Save the breakdown.

I wake up to my alarm clock blaring off at five thirty. Its dark outside and my nose is cold. I want to lay in my warm bed for another hour. Maybe all day but I know I need to go to school. I roll over and think just five more minutes. Five goes by and turns into an hour. Its funny how time slips by and you can't seem to catch it. I get out of bed and turn on the lights. The light is so bright I close them for a few seconds to adjust. When I open my eyes I see a very different girl than who I was a year ago. I see a girl with long wavy brown hair. Sparkly brown eyes high cheek bones and luscious lips. look down at my body and see a slim figure. All in all I am better than I was last year. I take twenty minutes on my hair and make up and through some clothes on grab my back pack and step out into the December air. I'm trying not to shake as I walk to the bus stop, I should drive to school but chances are I would fall asleep at the wheel. Plus it saves me on gas money. Thirty minutes later I am at school. Its not hell on earth but it seems like a broken record that plays everyday. And I have to endure 12 more years of this after high school if I want to be a doctor.

“KAAAAATTEEEEE” I turn around and its my three best friends. Janelle Courtney and Ethan. I run over and give each of them a hug. Janell's smiling wide. So is Courtney, but Ethan looks heartbroken. I cock my head to the side as if to as whats wrong with him. But I know before they shake there heads that they wont tell me until we are in class alone. “whats up” I asked trying t break the silence “Oh, nothing really.” Courtney spoke softly. Everyone's creating the awkward silence that I do not love. Its the same silence I heard when I told them what happened with Steven. “Hey are we still on for the movie this Friday? Kate its your turn to drive.” Janell said enthusiasticly. “um yeah, I dont know what we could go see nothings out that sounds half way decent” I roll my eyes and glance to Ethan who still looks as if he is going to burst into tears. The bell rings sending everyone off to class.

**

I sit down in my usual spot in between Janelle and Courtney. “ALRIGHT! Spill whats going on with Ethan I want details I need them NOW!” I whisper yell to the both of them if its one thing I hate then its being left out of the loop and thorough for a guessing game. Both of them look at me and start to snicker. I roll my eyes. “seriously TELL ME NOW!” the giggle and now I know they are doing it on purpose. “Okay fine, but seriously do not over react.” Courtney tosses back a strand of her gold blond hair and gets a serious look on her face while Janelle is watching my facial expressions. “okay its good but kinda bad so don't over think it Samantha Just dumped Ethan, Oh poor Ethan hes heartbroken but this is good right now you two can finally like hook up!” Courtney takes a breath and smiles. I sit paused staring at Courtney. For three years Ethan has dated Samantha. For three freaking years she has stolen time away from our best friend. And now its over. I smile just I little bit. But for the most part I go back to a year ago when I was crying and heartbroken. I know how he feels and I always thought that I would love this day when it came and I would sing “ding dong the bitch Sam is dead” all day but this is not the case. I really care about Ethan, at one point I had pure and genuine feelings for him. I wanted to tell him but I never could and them came Sam. He will always be the person that could have been the one that got away. “are you not happy?” Janell asked. “well I am not about to through a party that shes gone. She was a bitch but I always imagined that Ethan would wake up one day and realize that she is in fact a bitch and dump her ass and be happy about it. I had no idea that she was going to leave him she was always talking about forever. Seriously I can't even think that you where enjoying his pain and thinking it was a good day.” I took a pause and smoothed my hair both of them are starring at me like I am on drugs. : you know what this means don't you we are going to have to help him get through this in every single way that we can, we have to go into best friend repair mode. You where all there for me when I was down, we need to be there for him, WITH OUT ANY and I do mean ANY anterior motives. Understand?” both girls nod there heads yes and turn there attention to the front of the screen. These next few months are going to be the worst.

What could have been....ISOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara