5

My head hurts so bad that I dont want to wake up anymore. I think I remember something from my past but I just forget it as soon as it flashback. Its get irritating so much that I dont want any flashbacks again.

As I rub my eyes and sit up. I could feel a soft mattres underneath me.

The room is so pretty, the walls are colored in pink and the curtains are in pale pink. Simple but nice.

There's a water in my bedside table and some tablets. I dont know what it is but i just take it. I'm not afraid to die. So I walk to the bathroom and take a nice warm shower and also I see a pile of clothes at the table too. I just pick some and use it. A simple white dress and a sandal.

As I want to stay here in the room, I needed to check outside and what community is this. better be ready always besides I'm kinda hungry. Maybe I'll ask Ari for food. The King ( I dont know his name) is so grumpy ugh.

The hallway is so dark, the walls and the floor is decorated in black. Totally different from the outside.
It's like you're good in the outside but inside there is something dark and evil within.

hmp. I shake my head to erase my stupid thoughts.

"I'm Hungry''

I notice that there's no other people here besides me like literally. It's so quiet and I'm lost. i've been like walking foreverrrr. I just want food tsk. That man only feed me cereal like i'm not even full after I eat it. If he gives me that 3 roughs that is worth 3 days of my meal then I won't sacrifice like this.

I just sit in the corner and stare into space. Then there's like a voice whispering ''follow my voice'' . The hairs in my arms stood and i'm like veing cemented in my spot. I look around and no one is there.

"Hello'' I softly spoke. the voice then again whisper. ''follow my voice''.

''okay?'' I stood up and listen well.

''follow my voice''

So I follow the sound of the voice as it's getting more like a shout than a whisper and it keep repeating "Follow my voice" like a thousand times.

"I get it okay i'm gonna follow your voice so please lower your tone ahhhh" I said while covering my ears. It's so loud I can barely hear the crickets but still the voice keeps repeating "follow my voice'' It's like a broken recorder.

I notice that I arrived in the kitchen, no single soul is there.

"ehh wheres's all the people here?" I look around but no one is there. hohoho it's good now I can steal whatever food I like. Bwuahaha.

I looked for food in the cabinet and fridge. Wow tons of food is there, if I steal this all it could make me full for a month or so.

I see fresh meat, goodness my saliva is dripping, fresh meet is the best. As I take a bite of the meat, a hand grab me in my shoulder.

"what the-'' I turn and see the King looking at me in horror. I just look at him too, a couple of seconds past i go back eating my meat. He grab it and held it above my reach.

"If you're hungry pls dont eat raw meat. I can cook for you.'' he said and smiled.

Ehhh I thought he's angry at me. I just nod at him. He smiled and proceed to cook the meat that I bite. As he's cooking, I tried to examine him but I keep on getting distracted by the smell of the food.

"500 years ago,  there's a girl who has been abandoned by her parents and pack members. She was given to a demon in the abyss as a source of food.'' He said as he place the food infront of me. ''eat''

I nodded and begun eating. He stare at me then sigh.

''What happened next?'' I asked. Curious as to why he told me this.

"After they give her to the demon, the Pack prospere again after being in a poor devastated situation. It's been a tradition of the Pack to give a girl with a halfmoon mark between her chest. As a reward the demons give them dark powers and strenght. It's been a long time since the Chosen appears that why they give her away instantly.'' He explained. He look at me intently in the eye." Yesterday, there is a blood moon which is a bad sign, then you appeared nowhere with that red hair of yours.'' He said thengrab a piece mof my hair and smell it. "I'm sorry about yelling at you."

I smiled at him.

"It's okay haha, though why are you telling me this? Do you think I'm one from the abyss?''

"I don't care if you are or aren't, you are my Mate. I'm gonna protect you with my life." He said and smiled at me again.

"What do you mean by Mate?'' I asked. He stand up and said. "After you finish eating, let Ari lead you to my room."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hello readers, sorry for the long update. I have nothing to do this quarantine so I quess imma start working on my stories.

What are you guys doing in the Quarantine days??