11. Life can be made beautiful...

Start from the beginning

"What are you doing??" I asked her. 

"Nothing will happen. Can you do me a favour?" she asked. I nodded. 

"Can you call Anrag? I want to take her out." she said. Why Anrag? I am right here. I thought to myself. 

"HHAA, Anrag I think is with Priyam with another patient. If you don't mind I can take you both out. " I said. 

She looked at me confused but then nodded with a smile. I really don't know why did that. Next moment I regretted it as well, since Anrag walked inside the room. 

"Anrag, you are here. Dr. Roshan said you are with a patient." Ashni said. Soon, I covered my face. 

"Oh, actually yes. It is just that I came to check on you." Anrag said. What?? He played along with my lie. I gave him a confused look. For that he just smiled at me and left the room. 

We went into the parking and got into my car. Ashni was sitting with me in the front seat. 

"So where are we going??" I asked her. 

"Sir, you start the car. I will give you the directions." she said and I did the same. Soon we reached a place which looks like an orphanage. We got down there and Ashni helped Jhansi to get down. 

"How are you Ashni??? " someone walked out and asked Ashni. 

"I am good ma. How are you?" Ashni replied.

"With you and your families love and support, we all are doing good." that lady replied and she looked at us. 

"This is my Jhansi, and this is Dr. Roshan, my boss." Ashni introduced us. 

"Amd her friend too." I added. She looked at me shocked. Then we all went in. As soon as went in, all the kids came running to Ashni. They hugged her. They seem to be so happy that Ashni came there. Few of them are calling her didi(sister) and few are calling her ma. I can see the pure bonding among them. 

"So kids, these are friends Roshan and Jhansi. They came to spend time with us." Ashni said. Few kids came to me and dragged me aside and asked to play cricket with them. 

These kids are super talented. They are so good. And for that moment I forgot all the worries in my life, my busy life and just enjoyed the play with them. Soon I was pretty tired yet these kids are not tired. 

So I requested them that we sit down for a while

So I requested them that we sit down for a while. As we sat down, they started to ask him so many questions I answered all of them. 

"I want to become like you and earn a lot of money." one of them said. 

"And what will you do with all the money?" I asked them. 

"I will build many houses for the kids like me and their father." he replied. 

For a kid of that age, he has such a big thought. And now I understood why Ashni got us here. 

"You know what we don't have birthdays. So Ashni didi celebrates all our birthdays on her birthday." someone else added.