Chapter 6

Mergalio quickly flew to Sklavois and made the enemies feel his presence by attacking the three advisers. He made sure that he would terribly injure Heise with his sword. Mergalio used a powerful force to push his sword inside Heise's heart. Zui and Huai summoned all the evil forces to attack Mergalio. The two advisers hid Heise in the darkness and used the demons as their barricade against the warrior angel.

The puffins came to help Mergalio destroy the enemies using their exceptional powers. They counterattacked the evil forces by creating an earth-shattering sound that broke the enemies into pieces. The enemies covered their ears from the deafening sound until they could no longer bear its intensity. Some of the stronger enemies created black chains, bound the puffins tightly, and excreted toxins into their bodies. But the puffins were wiser and stronger now. Just as the enemies thought that they had beaten the puffins, a blinding light covered the entire battle field.

"Trimurti!" shouted the puffins.

The small cute puffins turned into Trimurti, a humongous powerful creature, a hybrid of the immeasurable strength and sharp claws of a lion, the fast movement and the sharp teeth of a shark, and the quick attacks and strong wings of an eagle. It ripped the enemies without mercy and slayed them as fast as a twister. Together with Mergalio, they radically eliminated darkness from Sklavois.

On top of Mount Otago, Odigos and his family together with Seonjija thought of ways on how they could help their friends win the battle.

"You need to pray for them," Angel Gybro said. "However, we need to find a place close to the battlefield so that the power of your prayers will be stronger and will not be blocked by the evil forces."

"I will use my power to bring us to a safe place near Sklavois. Form a circle, hold on to each other, and close your eyes," the Prophetess instructed.

The three humans and the two angels followed her and prepared to teleport.

"Shunyi!" shouted Seonjija. In a second, they were already standing on Lontok Hill where they could see the battle between good and evil.

They were surprised to see a priest praying fervently, unaware of their presence there on the hill. He was on his knees and was talking to the Divine Power with extreme sincerity.

"Lord of the Universe, ever Most High," uttered the priest, "Divine Power, Ultimate Source of strength, grant Mergalio and the puffins the power to triumph over the evil forces. We humbly ask for Your grace. Heed our prayers..."

None of them had the heart to interrupt his prayer until Tenshi kneeled in front of the priest and held his hands while praying. The child's innocent action touched the hearts of his parents. Tenshi gently broke into the prayer disposition of the priest. He slowly opened his eyes and stood up to greet them with relief and happiness on his face.

"Tenshi! Odigos! Sofia! Praise the Divine Power for keeping you safe!" Rabbi Agama exclaimed.

Odigos and Sofia were emotional as they paid their respects to Rabbi Agama.

"We were so scared, Rabbi, but the Lord of the Universe didn't allow anything bad to happen to us. But, Rabbi, so many SklavoiS have died!" Sofia stated as she mourned over the death of the people.

"Hush, Sofia," consoled Father Agama. "The Divine Power will not forsake us now."

"How were you able to go here, Rabbi?" Odigos asked.

"I've been here for almost three days now," the Rabbi answered. "I managed to escape from the evil invaders who captured the other priests in our church. The Lord of the Universe led me here."