37 - Another Ending

Start from the beginning

I laughed for real this time, nodding my head, "Okay."

He squished my cheeks playfully, but I watched his eyes flicker down to my mouth for longer than just a glance. He left go as I sat up, turning to face him.

"You remember when you dragged me back to camp?" I asked.

He rolled his eyes, "You mean nicely escorted you safely back to camp?"

"Hm, I seem to recall you very angrily letting branches swing into my face," I teased.

"I was...keeping you on your toes," he laughed, smiling widely. "Okay, maybe you didn't need an escort but-"

"You were jealous," I pinched his side and he pushed me playfully. "How about with our newly awaited freedom from leadership, I'll teach you how to swim?"

"What do you want in return?" He asked skeptically.

I rolled my eyes, "All you have to do is escort me back to camp again."

He tried to hide his smile but I saw the dimple in his cheek as he answered, "Oh, I don't know.. A barely clothed Mira soaking wet and making sure I don't drown? AND I get to swing branches back into you the whole way home? I'll have to think about it."

It was my turn to push him gently, "Well if you take me up on my offer.."

I trailed off, getting shy. He tilted his head to the side like a puppy, waiting for me to continue.

"If I teach you, and let you escort me back like the gentleman you are, then..."

I paused, thinking of that day.

"Then on the way back home I will tell you how reckless of a swimmer you are and how you should listen to me and be careful...and then I'll tell you that I'm in love with you, too, and that I've been falling in love with you for a lot longer than I care to admit."

I let out a breath as I finally said it. I could feel Bellamy's eyes on me as I stared at the sun that had finally rose in the sky. I finally braved it to peak at him, and he was smiling softly down at me.

"Well, how can I pass that offer up?" He said sweetly.

"It's a hell of a deal," I poked his arm.

"Can I add one thing?" He asked, leaning closer to me.

I nodded slowly, our faces only a few inches apart.

"Anything you want."

He smiled as he pressed his lips to mine, gently at first but I brought my hands up and locked them together behind his neck pulling him closer as he wrapped his arms around my waist. We stayed like that for a few minutes, exchanging kisses passionate and slow and needy and long overdue. I smiled against his mouth as I heard a loud whistle from down below us.

"It's about time!" Tyler called up from below.

Bellamy pulled away but didn't take his eyes off of me.

"Can I help you, Ty?" I called back.

"Can I borrow Bellamy for a minute? Need help moving some equipment inside the gates," he said happily, always smiling. "I promise I won't kiss him."

"I can't promise that," Miller joined in on the teasing.

I hid my face in Bellamy's shoulder, giggling at the way his body shook with his silent laughter.

"Duty calls," I sighed, smiling into his neck.

He tucked my hair behind my ear and kissing the top of my head, "I'll be back."

"Meet me by the river," I called to him as he ran off to help the others.

I leaned back, stretching my arms as I pulled my bag into my lap, getting ready to check on the delinquents, mainly Raven and Harper since they had been drilled into. I took out the journal my brother had left me with all his translations in it. I flipped through it, not suprised that it was only half filled. What did surprise me was the writing on the last page.

"Hey Mi. Hopefully you find this. You're smart so if you're looking then I know you will... I just don't know if you'll want to look.

I've screwed up too many times to go back to camp, and you don't need me to watch out for you...you never did.

Jaha offered me a chance to "enlighten myself". I've got nothing to lose. Stay safe.

Maybe I'll see you in the City of Light one day.

Mebi oso na hit choda op nodotaim, sis.
(May we meet again, sister.)"

I sniffled as I held back tears the stung my eyes. I stared out at the sky.

"May we meet again."

=== END OF SEASON TWO ===

Hello friends! I wasn't going to post season two of Mira's story until I had finished season three but I had a few people asking about it so!!! here you go!! I really hope you all are enjoying! I read every single comment so please let me know how you're liking it and what you wanna see in the future! 

The downside to posting it now is that it'll definitely be some time before season three is up (again because I don't want like posting the next part(s) until I have the next-next part ready to go, just so I don't get behind. 

Season three has been on pause as school started so it isn't nearly as far as I want it to be but I'm getting back on it so!!! stay tuned!!! 

Mira Murphy (b.b.) // The 100On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara