Hormone Overload

Kelly pov

It's been a week since amai was born and I haven't slept since I gave birth to her how can Marlon sleep when I can't. I'm here lying in bed listening for her to cry over the baby monitor. Marlon rolled over to his side and put his arm around my stomach.

"Marlon" I whispered looking over at him.

"Yes babe" he said dryly and half awake."I think she may sleep through the night" I said "Okay now go back to sleep" he said sleepily.

"Hopefully I can actually get a good night's sleep" I said "babe its 1 a.m." he said I rolled my eyes and closed my eyes. Marlon pulled me closer to him so his head was on my shoulder.

I laid there peacefully for about 2 minutes cuddling with my husband us actually laying together peacefully...when I hear soft crying coming from the baby monitor.

I sighed deeply "Do you want me to take care of her" Marlon asked "No you're not gonna get up anyway" I said sitting up and getting out of bed. "What's that supposed to mean" he asked as I left the room.

I took amai out her crib. "Please stop crying please" I begged rocking her as Marlon came in "kel what do you mean" he asked

"So you'll get out of bed after I say one thing to you but you won't get up out of bed to take care of your daughter for two minutes" I said " You got up anyway" he replied " Because you wouldn't get up it would just be nice if you could get up and just take care of our daughter for once" I said and amai stopped crying.

"Kelly it's just I'm tired" he whined. I put amai back in her crib and turned to him. "You're tired what about me huh I'm tired too I have two kids you have one kid to worry about that's our daughter" I spat. "Why  are you acting like this all the sudden" he asked

"Because it's just problems with you when I was pregnant you weren't spending enough time with me now it's you don't want to help me take care of our daughter" I said "So if you don't want to help me then maybe we need to be away from each other for a while"