I'm right here

Marlon pov

I looked at Kelly she was resting yes we were still at the hospital its been 2 hours and her contractions we're slowly but surely calming down. The doctor said when the contractions are at a 3 we can go home.

I'm sitting at Kelly's bedside holding her hand I hope everything's alright with both of them.

"Baby" Kelly opened her eyes I looked at her "where's junior" she asked softly, "he's in the lobby with your mom" I answered

"Is he okay" she asked I rubbed her hand "yea he's alright but babe don't worry about that right now" I said she held my hand tighter and groaned.

"Mmm" she moaned in pain "get some rest Kelly" I said she loosened her grip on my hand and closed her eyes.

"Marlon can I talk to you over there" bey asked standing up and walked to the other side of the curtain. I rubbed Kelly's hand " I'll be right back baby" I kissed her forehead and walked up to beyonce

"What's up" I asked lowering my voice.

"I think that for right now junior should stay with me maybe for tonight" she suggested

"What why?" I asked

"You already have two people to worry about right now and junior will just add to her stress" she said and had a point junior would be in the way and Kelly can't help but worry about him.

"Okay your right thanks bey" I said she nodded "we are like family" she smiled

"Oh!" I heard Kelly cry, me and bey rushed to her. Michelle was holding her hand standing next to her bed.

"Ugh there getting worse Marlon I don't know how much more of this I can take we may never be able to go home" she looked me in my eyes her eyes told me she was in pain and has enough of it

"Where is the doctor?" Bey asked

"He's in the hall" Michelle said

"He better get his ass in here" Kelly groaned sitting up.

"I'll get him" I said and walked out of the room

"Doc" I said and we walked in front of Kelly's door. "The contractions aren't getting any better" I said

"Mmm well you can try putting her in the bathtub that's usually what we have to do if the contractions don't slow down" he said he was really helpful.

"Okay thanks again" I said walking in to Kelly's room.

"What'd he say" Kelly asked laying back.

"Maybe bathing in lavender will help" I suggested

"You think?" Kelly asked "Kelly he's a doctor he knows what he's doing" I said taking her hand.

Ten minutes later kelly was getting undressed once she was I helped her into the tub.

"Careful" I said as she sat down

I sat on the ledge and poured lavender soap in the tub.

"Mmm" Kelly moaned with her eyes closed.

"It'll be okay baby" I assured her. " just rest and let me handle everything" I said she looked at me and down at her stomach she rubbed it.

"Marlon" she said dryly

"Yes babe"

"Marlon I'm scared what if something terrible is happening to the baby that the doctor isn't telling us" she said her voice was shaky.

"Baby it's gonna be okay I'm right here with you" I rubbed her shoulders .