Chapter 1: Sabaody

The Straw Hats have now all gathered on the Sunny, finally reuniting after 2 years. While Sanji bled to death after seeing Nami and Robin, Luffy was mesmerized by Franky's new looks. Just as Luffy wanted to play with Franky's new features, Nami came in and grabbed Luffy. "Not now Luffy! The Navy is coming!" she said. 

As if on cue, a bomb dropped next to the Sunny.

"Oh no! Since when did they-" Usopp gasped, pulling out his binoculars. "Three navy ships! Hey should we fight back?! They're gonna get us!" Just as he asked, a few other bombs flew towards their direction. One of the bombs was just about to hit the Sunny, but a figure appeared out of nowhere, flying into mid-air. 

"Heh!" The Straw Hats hear a voice snicker as the silhouette waved a two meter long hammer, striking the bomb like a baseball, and sent it flying right back at the navy.

"Who-" Zoro gasped. The figure dropped aboard the Sunny, along with a giant bag on her back. The bag landed on the deck with a loud 'clank.' 

"L-LAD-..." Sanji exclaimed as his nose started bleeding some more. "....y." The girl who landed on the Sunny stood up, and set the hammer back over her shoulder, her lips curling upward into a smirk. She brushed her wavy red locks out of her face and faced the Straw Hat crew. 

"Yo!" she greeted.

"Y-You're-" Nami pointed at the girl, jaws dropped in shock. Before she could say anything, the navy fired three other bombs towards them. 

The figure was about to jump up and hit the bomb back again, but this time someone else seemed to have done the job for her. The Kuja Pirates appeared before them, blocking between the navy and the Sunny. "Heh~" the girl muttered as she relaxed herself. "Boa Hancock." 

As the Straw Hats' attentions were caught by Boa Hancock's beauty, the girl sat herself down comfortably aboard the Sunny, seemingly with no intention of getting off. 

"Hey, what are you doing here?" asked Zoro, the only guy who didn't seem to care about the Kuja Pirates. The girl simply smiled at him.

"Alright! Let's-" exclaimed Luffy. And it was as if he only just noticed the intruder on his ship, the boy in the straw hat jumped. "EEEEHHHH?!"

"Hey, Straw Hat Luffy! Long time no see!" the girl waved at the boy. 

"Y-You're-" Luffy gasped, struggling to remember her name.

"You're that girl from two years ago!" Nami exclaimed.

"Houston D. Shanna of the Heart Pirates. Bounty: 280 million berries," Nico Robin recognized the girl. The girl smiled at them as the memories of two years ago came flashing back....

...

"A highly sought after item, to be sure! Observe this silhouette!" the emcee of the auction announced, pointing to the mysterious thing covered in a cloth. Light shined over the  cloth, revealing the silhouette of a mermaid. 

"Is that-" Shanna gasped.

"No doubt about it," Shachi said.

"Mermaid~" Penguin cooed. Whoa, Shanna thought. It's her first time seeing a real mermaid. The crowd went wild as the emcee ripped the cloth over the tank containing the mermaid. So many people drooling over the figure of the young mermaid. 

Just as everyone was waiting for an intense bidding, right after the emcee announced the start, a Celestial Dragon stood up and shouted, "Five hundred million!"

The auction house instantly fell into silence as people stared at the Celestial Dragon in awe. "I'll buy her for 500 million!" the Celestial Dragon shouted, as if to assert his right over the mermaid.