0.6

The big man draped his coat over Baekhyun's slim shoulders.  His hair was damp and made the prison feel even colder.  The heat from the hot shower quickly faded and Baekhyun stood trembling and shivering. 

Chanyeol walked quickly to the cell.  He sat Baekhyun down on the table and pulled out the boy's shoes, forcing his small feet into another pair of socks.  They were thick and hot and definitely not from prison.  -Thank you.  Chanyeol ruffled his hair.  -Don't mention it, boy.  Do you want to watch some television?  Baekhyun nodded.

Surprisingly, Chanyeol stopped at Rick and Morty.  It was one of Baekhyun's favorite shows.  The taller man gave Baekhyun a boost to his bunk and he snuggled into his bed. 

He put the thin blankets on himself, but still kept his coat.  Chanyeol supported the bottom of the television with a book so that he could see it better from the top bunk. 

Baekhyun rolled onto his side and something shoved him in the ribs.  He sat down and reached into his pocket, remembering half the box of peeps.  He smiled cheerfully and stuffed two into his mouth.  He turned on his stomach and hung the box to Chanyeol.  The candy glued the teeth together and made him talk weird.  -Would you like one?

Chanyeol smirked at him.  -No thanks boy.  -more fod me!  Baekhyun said cheerfully and put two more in his mouth, chewing happily.  On television,  Morty was being his incredibly ridiculous self and Baekhyun couldn't stop laughing.

Chanyeol spoke from below him.  -How old are you, Baekhyun? 

"I just turned eighteen," he said quietly, his mouth still sticky and sweet with caramel.  -For the love of God.  Not even enough to buy a fucking beer and they threw you into this hell. the older man swore vehemently, it seemed like he was talking to himself.

He almost jumped off his skin when the lights went out.  They blinked twice and Baekhyun realized it was the signal for the lights.  He did not move from his bunk.

-Brush your teeth Baekhyun .  The boy groaned; he was enjoying the sugar slowly dissolving in his mouth and he didn't want to ruin it with the taste of toothpaste.  "Yeeees, Dad," he said with a smile and a wink at Chanyeol and jumped out of the bunk.  He rubbed his teeth vigorously, spitting into the sink.  Chanyeol approached him and did the same, and they both washed themselves with tap water. 

Chanyeol gave him a new boost and Baekhyun settled into his bed.  It wasn't particularly comfortable, but it wasn't the best either and the boy was very very tired.

Although he couldn't sleep.  The lights went out moments later but it was not dark.  There were projectors that stayed all night in the courtyard, and the pale light passed through the small window of his cell.  Everything seemed gray and blurry, dark shadows that changed everything. 

The prison was creepy and desolate during the day, but the night was much, much worse.  Baekhyun could hear other prisoners speak, move and curse.  He could hear someone cry, he could hear muffled groans and moans, squeaking mattresses, and someone else groaning in pain. 

Baekhyun's eyes were wide in the dark and he stood still, listening like a child in his bed, waiting for monsters to come looking for him.

It was cold.  Very cold.  The thick socks and the coat helped, but the sheets and blanket almost nothing, and the worst part was the mattress.  He was so thin, Baekhyun could feel the cold air through, like a breeze chilling him from below.  He trembled uncontrollably in no time.

-They turn on the heat?  He asked into the dark.  "Just to keep the concrete from freezing," Chanyeol said dryly.  -That's very useful.  Baekhyun snuggled up, throwing the blankets over his head and holding onto his arms.  It felt like the cold was coming from everywhere.  It was so, so cold.  His chills shook the mattress and he closed his eyes, determined not to cry.

He almost screamed when the covers were removed and a dark shadow rose above him.  Chanyeol's voice was hoarse.  -Come here boy.  Baekhyun squirmed to the edge of his bunk.  He winced when his feet hit the ground.  They were numb and the impact stung.  He watched as Chanyeol scooped up the top bunk mattress and laid it on his bed, piling them up.  He tossed Baekhyun's pillow, grabbed his blankets, and spread them over the top bunk, letting them hang down the sides like a tent.  -Come.

The boy looked at him a moment, unsure.  Chanyeol had created a nice little hideaway with a lot of privacy.  Perhaps that was what he had been waiting for; privacy.  He bit his lip with concern, his concern evident in his eyes. 

Changbin rolled his eyes at Baekhyun's unease.  He explained, "It helps keep the warmth inside."  I'm not going to sit and watch you freeze to death.  We'll both be hotter if we sleep together.  Body heat.  He still felt a bit like he was being asked to enter a wolf's den.

"O-ok," Baekhyun stammered, but didn't move a muscle.  Chanyeol shot him a furious look.  -Look little brat, if it makes you feel better, I promise that if I decide to rape you, I will tell you first.  The statement was so absurd, Baekhyun finally smiled.

-That doesn't make any sense. 

"Well, I'm not trying to keep it a secret either."  They both knew that if he wanted to, he could have done it now and there is nothing he or anyone else can do to stop him.  The words were meant to be comforting, but they weren't, not one bit.  Baekhyun knew in his bones that what the other man said was true. 

He was locked in a cell with an obviously dangerous condemned man twice as old as him had already admitted that he wanted it.  It didn't matter if he was lying on the bunk with him or on top of him; if it was going to happen, it would happen. 

Baekhyun got into Chanyeol's bed.  Chanyeol slipped behind him.  The bed was not big enough for both of them and Baekhyun ended up crushed against the cold concrete wall.  Chanyeol pushed him back, pushed one of the pillows between him and the wall, and then pulled Baekhyun tight against him, tucking the covers into both of them. 

He squirmed a bit at first, trying to get comfortable, until Chanyeol suddenly grabbed his hips and growled.  "Stay still." Baekhyun froze immediately, well aware of what his butt was pressing on.  He could feel the bulge of his cellmate, intImidatingly pressing into the crack in his ass, he kept perfectly still, barely breathing. 

Chanyeol growled again and then fell silent.  Baekhyun could feel the heat radiating from the larger man like the heat from an oven.  His head rested on Chanyeol's biceps and the man's other arm covered him, warm and heavy. 

His chills soon disappeared, but as the tension eased from his body, so did his self-control.  It felt like a spring that had been too forcefully damaged and now broken.  He could still hear the other prisoners, one of them asking the other to stop hurting him.  He could hear loud slaps of meat on the meat in the distance.  Tears streamed under his tightly closed eyelids and spattered Chanyeol's sleeve, quickly wetting the fabric. 

He was afraid that the older man would make fun of him for crying, but he didn't.  Chanyeol's hand moved upward and began to caress his hair and temples gently.  -It'll be fine boy.  You're going to go through this. 

Baekhyun nodded, unable to speak at the moment.  "Go to sleep Baekhyun, things will be better in the morning" Chanyeol's hot and heavy palm covered his ear and blocked the sounds of the prison.  The blankets blocked the light from the window.  In the dark, the heat, and the silence, he could almost believe he was home.  Almost.  When the tears dried on his face, leaving his cheeks salty, Baekhyun was sound asleep.

——————————————————
hope you like it
have a nice day