Malfoy is a Git

An owl screeches as we speed walk through the corridor- forgetting Harry's cloak was in his pocket. My sinking feeling still hadn't left yet.
"Hagrid always wanted a dragon. He told me so the first time I met him." Harry said excited for Hagrid.
"It's crazy. And worse, Malfoy knows." Ron says with a groan.
"I don't understand. Is that bad?" Harry ask and Hermione looks at Ron.
"It's bad." Ron and I say together.
"Real bad." I say as we stop- McGonagall had appeared, still in her nightgown. My sinking feeling still doesn't disappear.
"Good evening." McGonagall says cooly and Malfoy appears from behind her smirking smugly.
We go to McGonagall's classroom- where she scolds us from behind her desk.
"Nothing, I repeat, nothing gives a student the right to walk about the school at night. Therefore, as punishment for your actions, 50 points will be taken." McGonagall says and my stomach feels a bit better now, but some of the feeling remains.
"50?!" Harry exclaims.
"Each." And the sinking feeling leaves as the other shoe drops. "And to ensure it doesn't happen again, all five of you will receive detention." McGonagall finishes and I can't help but grin a little at her. She was nothing if not fair.
Malfoys fat grin disappeared and I hold back a snigger.
"Excuse me, Professor. Perhaps I heard you wrong. I thought you said..."the five of us."" Malfoy says lightly like she was sorely mistaken.
"No, you heard me correctly, Mr. Malfoy. You see, as honorable as your intentions were, you too were out of bed after hours. You will serve detention with your classmates." McGonagall gives us a curt nod to dismiss us. The four of us left with a grin on our faces.
When we got back to the dorm however Hermione realized that although we had knocked Malfoy down a peg or two- we had all together lost 250 points.